There's a conspiracy against Tebow deeper than football

tebowtime5502

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a conspiracy against Tebow, IMO. The illuminati plays a big role. Obviously, there is no logical reason why Tebow continues to sit. I think Tim's faith and public appeal is working against him. Even if Tim becomes the starter, what do the Jets have to play for? It'll take another 'Denver miracle' for the team to even make the playoffs.

NY is full of devils, for sure.

Which is when Tebow should start.

When there is no hope.

The day the Jets get rid of Tebow is the day this franchise starts to heal.

lol The Illuminati! YES! THAT MUST BE IT.

they're using their voodoo magic to keep Tebow on the bench but Sanchez from doing well! IT'S SO OBVIOUS NOW.

F that.. I didn't know they were voodoo magicicians..I thought they just ran the world.. I wanted to be a secret world leader with

power to conspire against football players..but if I have to learn to lay bricks to do it, forget it.

I guess it is amazing to see comments here about this stuff.

It is really simple....they payed Sanchez a bost load of money. If they bench him, they look even more stupid than they do today.

This Tebow can't start.

But in the end, they will all be gone...and when tebow does get a starting job somewhere...that team will be in the playoffs.

What's going on with our team specifically the decisions being made are not in our teams best interest.

There's a conspiracy against Tebow, IMO. The illuminati plays a big role. Obviously, there is no logical reason why Tebow continues to sit. I think Tim's faith and public appeal is working against him. Even if Tim becomes the starter, what do the Jets have to play for? It'll take another 'Denver miracle' for the team to even make the playoffs.

The Tebow resurrection into starting qb will surely be glorious! Praise be unto thee, o Tebow.

This is what my team and season has become and we aren't even through Thanksgiving yet, FML.

F that.. I didn't know they were voodoo magicicians..I thought they just ran the world.. I wanted to be a secret world leader with

power to conspire against football players..but if I have to learn to lay bricks to do it, forget it.

I thought they did magic too. Hmm. It's been awhile since I read any Dan Brown books. I'll have to check.

To be honest...I dont think the Jets coaching staff has the ability to put together a Tebow type offense that he ran in Denver. Sporano and Rex dont exactly strike me as intelligent guys. Rex obviously has no idea about offense.

Rex wrote the book on stopping the option. Then lost to the option last year, lol.

Rex wrote the book on stopping the option. Then lost to the option last year, lol.

Man oh man......yes indeed he did. But wait, Rex is a genius right? Because he shoulda/coulda/woulda won how many SB's by now? I lost count after 4.

I am just sick with how much talking this team is doing from Rex on down....this team has turne from a tough nose team to a freakin slapdick team over night.

And the best part, the Pats will lay the wood on us come Thanksgiving day....Belly and Brady can't wait.....again

You are not really committed to the cause of bringing back Tebow as a starter. Because if you were you would collect money, every single dime you could get and get a billboard in Times Square that would demand that Tebow start. That's how Tebow became the starter for the Broncos. People put good money in, bought some space on a billboard in Denver which conveyed their message and pressured the Broncos to start Tebow. All you have is a lame thread. Pathetic display of devotion!

You are not really committed to the cause of bringing back Tebow as a starter. Because if you were you would collect money, every single dime you could get and get a billboard in Times Square that would demand that Tebow start. That's how Tebow became the starter for the Broncos. People put good money in, bought some space on a billboard in Denver which conveyed their message and pressured the Broncos to start Tebow. All you have is a lame thread. Pathetic display of devotion!

Please No Tebow. Be just like the Jets to win enough games to ruin our draft pick for the new regime. Sanchez assures us a top 3 pick.

Punch yourself in the face.

People in New York dont give a damn about TIm Tebow. No one wanted him here...no was really demanding him to be in the game....the owner is just a moron.

Please No Tebow. Be just like the Jets to win enough games to ruin our draft pick for the new regime. Sanchez assures us a top 3 pick.

People in New York dont give a damn about TIm Tebow. No one wanted him here...no was really demanding him to be in the game....the owner is just a moron.

Guys its called sarcasm. But i bet you already knew it. :)

You got it wrong man, Woody turned out to be the smart one. He now has a card to play, without Tebow he would have nowhere to go. Woody has let Ryan have his say up to this point and he failed. I would be more than happy if he steps in and tells Ryan to start Tebow. There is no sense in throwing the season away. With Mark at the healm its over. With Tebow, well, he is insane enough to win out and take the Jets to the playoffs. And if you dont like him after that fine, trade Tebow in the offseason but dont give this one away. It is still possible to make the playoffs as along as they change quarterbacks.

Guys its called sarcasm. But i bet you already knew it. :)

Truth is we are too broken to be fixed. Gotta scrap this bitch and try again. I was a big fan of Rex but it's obvious he needs to go back to being a good DC. He is lost. Tanny put him in a cubicle with NO view of the draft board. Sanchez? Pay him off or cut him and take the hit. If he's the starting QB next year anyone who go's to a single game should only blame themselves.

Truth is we are too broken to be fixed. Gotta scrap this bitch and try again. I was a big fan of Rex but it's obvious he needs to go back to being a good DC. He is lost. Tanny put him in a cubicle with NO view of the draft board. Sanchez? Pay him off or cut him and take the hit. If he's the starting QB next year anyone who go's to a single game should only blame themselves.

I think next season Tanny of whoever else is the GM of the JETS will start by taking all the cap hits and rebooting this thing. So Sanchez, Holmes and Harris would all be goners. Considering the likes of NoPace are final years of their contract we should be getting rid of dead wood.

We need a new talent at lot of positions. But #1 thing we have to address the QB situation.

I am poor but yes, someone has to make this happen. Maybe TT could slide me the money under the table.

I am poor but yes, someone has to make this happen. Maybe TT could slide me the money under the table.

dude put a shirt on and take Lassie for a walk.

you're not to far away from that bubblehead JiF. you gals should meet up at the boardwalk and exchange monosyllabic grunts.

Archived