Sanchez Sucks and Rex is insane

Strangefunk

Rex states that Sanchez gives them the best chance to win.

WHAT COMPLETE BULLS*IT! Mark sucks....he is the worst QB in the NFL.

TIME FOR TEBOW OR McELROY....he is done.

The playoff hunt is over.

I think Rex may be over as well.

Insane.

Rex states that Sanchez gives them the best chance to win.

WHAT COMPLETE BULLS*IT! Mark sucks....he is the worst QB in the NFL.

TIME FOR TEBOW OR McELROY....he is done.

The playoff hunt is over.

I think Rex may be over as well.

Insane.

We are fortunately in position to have, as our backup, the only quarterback who is worse than the worse starting quarterback in the league right now.

I doubt even Tebow could play worse.

You sure about this?

Yes and no. Either way, it's time for him to take over and at least he'd pump the team up to the point where they wouldn't be giving up. He was terrible in denver, but the defense and majority of the offense just played better when he was in and that was with him playing considerably worse than Orton. Buttt we're not that lucky, we're stuck in football purgatory with a QB we can't seem to get off the field...he's like that god damned cat from those tv shows where he would always come back.

I like Rex. But his unwillingness to move on from Mark, can and should cost him his job.

The problem with this team goes higher than Rex or Tannenbaum.

Maybe if Woody Johnson actually earned his millions instead of inheriting them, he'd have a clue on how to run a successful team.

The problem with this team goes higher than Rex or Tannenbaum.

Maybe if Woody Johnson actually earned his millions instead of inheriting them, he'd have a clue on how to run a successful team.

He pays the bills. He doesn't coach the team, he doesn't throw the rock, and he doesn't do player selections. He isn't blameless, but he isn't the big issue.Plus, nothing can be done about the owner of the team.

Just watched the press conference highlights.. Holy crap, Rex has gotta go if he continues to maintain this position

I just turned it off. I didnt even wait for any comedy value. Im waiting for the total emo breakdown when he realizes the team he dismantled IS really that bad.

Just watched the press conference highlights.. Holy crap, Rex has gotta go if he continues to maintain this position

I've done a 180. I <3 Rex and was defending him but you cant defend this anymore. They're running a 2 QB system in the NFL. I mean really? WTF??? Who the **** thinks thats going to work. Couple that with his allegiance to Sanchez, its bye bye time for Rex.

Blow it up. Start over. You can make quick turnarounds in the NFL these days and while we're not seeing, there's talent on this roster to build from.

I've done a 180. I <3 Rex and was defending him but you cant defend this anymore. They're running a 2 QB system in the NFL. I mean really? WTF??? Who the **** thinks thats going to work. Couple that with his allegiance to Sanchez, its bye bye time for Rex.

Blow it up. Start over. You can make quick turnarounds in the NFL these days and while we're not seeing, there's talent on this roster to build from.

I was wrong about you Jif!

You do get football!

I'm glad you are finally coming around!

just posted this in another thread, but I think that was post game bravado thinking he had his guys back.. Woody/Tanny will talk some sense into him me thinks

Yep but i doubt woody will do it

bad weekend for me, i could have strangled bama's oc 1st and goal at 6 and throw it 3x, i would have run it 4x and if you dont make it so be it, gonna be Kstate vs Dame unreal

He knows football, and he does not care what you think!

If you are refering to Rex you are only 50% correct. The man himself says he has no clue about the O. I may be wrong person to point it out but shoundn´t a HC preferably know both sides of the ball? At least to some degree?

If you are refering to Rex you are only 50% correct. The man himself says he has no clue about the O. I may be wrong person to point it out but shoundn´t a HC preferably know both sides of the ball? At least to some degree?

This!!!!!!!

I cannot fathom how people are just now starting to get this!

Another thing comes to mind. Every week (more or less) we see the same type of game on O and this week was not for the better. Sure Tebow got two plays in a row a couple of times but that was about that. And finally when sansh*te throws a ok pass for a couple of yards more than usual, he gets taken off the field and shakes his head... Everybody is tired of this sharade (excuse my spelling). No2 QB whoever that is must get the chance NOW. If Tebow is even worse, so be it. Not his fault he got traded and placed in that pos.

Also after every game the same lame talk from Rex. **** me... If you compare to other sports, say icehockey, no way you would let your terrible goalie play all games. Does not matter whos behind him on the roster. The man is benched if he doesnt play well. What kind of a sport is this if we doesnt care about results? What kind of a owner, GM, HC etc does not care? Because that is imo the only reason you would let sansh*te still play. Like when kids play.

Yep but i doubt woody will do it

bad weekend for me, i could have strangled bama's oc 1st and goal at 6 and throw it 3x, i would have run it 4x and if you dont make it so be it, gonna be Kstate vs Dame unreal

Dude, I'm a fan of the team with the 2 worst offenses in their respected leagues. I currently hate Football.

Johnny Manziel is the truth. Hey, at least you're still going to Atlanta.

Dude, I'm a fan of the team with the 2 worst offenses in their respected leagues. I currently hate Football.

Johnny Manziel is the truth. Hey, at least you're still going to Atlanta.

Johnny football is very good, i think Bama's yung ones have hit their rookie wall, looked much slower to me.

I agree, I was paraphrasing what he said.

wow Jif has seen the light-this whole disasterneeds a complete makeover. Rex can be a good defensive coach but not a head coach

I think if you put Rex on a team that has an offense with a strong system in place and a QB with a smart personnel guy but lacks a defense, he can be a solid Head Coach and really elevate a franchise. I think his charisma and scheme ability can give a team an identity and help them win. He is not made for what the Jets need which is a drastic overhaul of an offense.

yeah I wanted to punch Rex in the sternum while watching that last night..

He was baited when asked about his "fatal attraction to Mark" but he can't give them what they want and say stupid things like I believe because I believe. He also can't say he doesn't care what anyone thinks. That kind of false bravado will get him axed.

To me it's pretty simple.. Obviously Woody forced Tebow on them. If he cares about his job why not simply play him??? He won't be blamed for playing the guy the owner wanted.

I don't see how that pile of dogsh-t Sanchez threw out there is giving them the best chance to win. He's starting to sound ridiculous.

He was baited when asked about his "fatal attraction to Mark" but he can't give them what they want and say stupid things like I believe because I believe. He also can't say he doesn't care what anyone thinks. That kind of false bravado will get him axed.

To me it's pretty simple.. Obviously Woody forced Tebow on them. If he cares about his job why not simply play him??? He won't be blamed for playing the guy the owner wanted.

I don't see how that pile of dogsh-t Sanchez threw out there is giving them the best chance to win. He's starting to sound ridiculous.

think rex is old school.. stand behind your guy more loudly when he's down... heat of the moment type thing.. i'm thinking when he has time to reconsider, he'll have to pull the plug... or , he'll think they are playing only a slightly above defense and a terrible defense next 2 weeks, it's very possible Sanchez has 2 decent games.

i wonder how other players feel about this. Like what does sanchez have to do to lose his job kill a puppy? There is absolutely no accountability same ole same ole gotta play better

i wonder how other players feel about this. Like what does sanchez have to do to lose his job kill a puppy? There is absolutely no accountability same ole same ole gotta play better

I'm sure they hate Sanchez and are starting to sour on Rex. Jenkins and Woody have said as much and you have to think they still communicate with guys on the team.

think rex is old school.. stand behind your guy more loudly when he's down... heat of the moment type thing.. i'm thinking when he has time to reconsider, he'll have to pull the plug... or , he'll think they are playing only a slightly above defense and a terrible defense next 2 weeks, it's very possible Sanchez has 2 decent games.

Normally I'd give him a pass because of the insulting way he was asked the question but this has pretty much been his mantra for a month. I'm the HFMIC (head fat muthaf'ka in charge) and what I say goes. period.

That starts to get old.. especially on the heels of such a putrid performance.

I'm sure they hate Sanchez and are starting to sour on Rex. Jenkins and Woody have said as much and you have to think they still communicate with guys on the team.

like i cant imagine being in such a cut throat buisness but a pretty boy who hasnt really achieved anything on his own can play as the worst nfl qb and still not even have the option of being benched. We shoulda installed a new offense for tebow in the bye what a wasted opportunity

Archived