It is Tebow Time

Maxman

Sanchez haters? You're still doing that. The guy is awful and was awful and always will be awful. I can't believe any Jets fan could possibly like him. The teams he inherited were ready SB teams, good enough to earn bye weeks and home games. That went away when we drafted this bust and handed the team to him with no legitimate backup QB. I said it back then that he had no business starting from game 1 of his rookie year. Little did I know then that he wasn't even worth drafting in the first place.

Not even going to waste my time with you anymore.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez should be benched. I don't care who starts in his place.

This team is unwatchable. At least someone else behind center might generate some interest, even if it's like watching pre-season.

There are problems all over this team. But for the HC to not hold the most responsible one accountable shows that he will hold no one responsible.

Really don't know what they could possibly do until 2014. Tannenbaum/Woody f*cked this team good and hard with those contracts to Sanchez and Holmes and Harris. I'm sure there is significant Woody Johnson influence with some of the contracts (Sanchez the most notable), but Tannenbaum has not earned the job of rebuilding.

In the meantime, Sanchez has to go to the bench. He isn't even fit to be a backup in this league.

I agree. I wanted to turn the game off - but only kept it on to see if Tebow was going in the game. Sanchez should really be our third string at this point and if Rex doesn't bench Sanchez this week I'm going to have to believe that firing Rex is necessary as well.

Not even going to waste my time with you anymore.

come on man i sometimes feel like you do that to me too lol. I write out some long ass posts to rebuke yours and you dont even answer it!

but i want to know again how you know tebow is so bad? yes i get it his name is tebow everyone hates that but from what u have seen when he plays you tell me what makes u think he is so bad. Heck his throws dont even look bad they have been on target and his one incompletion came from a 40 yard bomb which was really well thrown. He is the number 2 deservedly so. put him in if he sucks as much as people say put in mcelroy but i find this notion tebow sucks cause hes tebow so put in 3rd stringer dumb

mcelroy was drafted to become a career backup and help because he is smart. i couldnt tell you if he is good since hes never player in regular season but coming from a stacked college team where his only job was to hand the ball off it doesnt look so good for him

Oh my gosh, it is not Tebow time. He is not the answer. Uggghhh!!! All of our QBs are crap. All of them. Why the heck we have Tebow as a backup is beyond me.

Dude, do want you want in the offseason if you don't like Tebow but live in the now this season. He can still take the team to the playoffs.

I just feel sorry for the 'Sanchez sucks' thread. Because if all Sanchez criticism was posted only in that thread it would have got to the goal of 1,00,000 posts before any other thread on this site!

It doesn't matter anymore. Because it is Tebow time.

if you seriously think what you are watching now is better and that they shouldnt bench sanchez you are just blindly hating tebow cause of he is tebow nothing else

I think Sanchez should be benched when they have a better option at QB. I'm not blindly hating on Tebow. I have seen with my own two eyes how bad he is. This team sucks and not even Jesus powered Tebow can bring them back from the dead.

No Matter what QB steps into this dysfunctional mess its going to be unwatchable. Sanchez decline is obvious (highlighted for Sanchez haters) but so is the complete and total mess surrounding him that includes the players and the coaches and everything associated with them.

Rex - like a typical dumb ass this guys tells everyone he knows nothing about offense. How with as many years of prepping for offense and being around football can you make this statement and not have anything to add in the meeting room ? WTF kind of moron does it take to make this statement to the football world and not look like a total jackass.

Sparano - may be worse than Shotty. This team is very very poorly coached.

Cavanaugh - why the **** is this guy still here ?

WR's - Drops, bad routes, just terrible. They cant even run proper back shoulder routes without getting out muscled for the football by DB's.

RB's - Pretty much nothing to speak of in any aspect of the position. Had to love the free blitzers yesterday while our crack RB crew just ran up behind center and picked up no one.

Keep in mind NONE of the six issues I mentioned above changes with a new QB, if you think they do, then your not paying attention.

As for Sanchez

What I have started to see this season is I do not think Sanchez has the demeanor to play the QB position in the NFL. I thought this would get better but it has not. You could see times that hes frustrated with other players but he just does not get fired up enough to get in their ****ing face and hold them accountable. At some point as a QB you should be getting downright pissed off but he just seems to be shrugging it off like "oh well" type sh*t and this is where hes losing me completely. His protection of the football in the pocket while under extreme pressure has never improved and this pisses me off as well because this is his single worst trait and he still seems to hold the ball out there so DL can swat at it and cause fumbles. Its understood while scrambling as a QB you cant tuck the ball, but while in the pocket with pressure, or an imminent hit on the way, you must protect the ball.

McElroy's time to show something. But as previously mentioned the Jets are too stupid to give him a chance.

McElroy ****ing sucks. Tebow should be first to get a shot. Go ahead prove me wrong.

I think Sanchez should be benched when they have a better option at QB. I'm not blindly hating on Tebow. I have seen with my own two eyes how bad he is. This team sucks and not even Jesus powered Tebow can bring them back from the dead.

accountability tebow has done nothing to lose his job (his passes actually dont seem so bad so far) Sanchez has done everything to lose his job

that is why you put in tebow

accountability tebow has done nothing to lose his job (his passes actually dont seem so bad so far) Sanchez has done everything to lose his job

that is why you put in tebow

Tebow allowed a blocked punt. He should be benched from that duty. He can't run the ball he shouldn't run it anymore.

And how impressed can you be with 3 yard swing passes. Come on. Use your eyes.

Again, replace Sanchez as soon as you have a viable backup. That's fine.

Tebow allowed a blocked punt. He should be benched from that duty. He can't run the ball he shouldn't run it anymore.

wow a determining factor in him playing QB is he let up a blocked punt are u sure ur not blindly hating tebow?

cant run? hes been bleh running but hes doing it not really as a qb yet.

and well your obviously not using your eyes since hes 4-5 and his only pass incomplete was a 40 yard bomb which was actually really well thrown

he is the backup to our starter and our starter isnt playing well so you put in the backup. Forget his name is tebow

Damn bro you're just hating. He deserves to sit on the bench cause he can't block, when the **** is your qb supposed to block? I never new that qb's deserve to be benched because he can't block. Anyways, we have hardly seen anything from Tebow passing yet, so saying that he should not start is simply retarded, Sanchez is awful, worst in the league awful, Tebow at this point is better than Sanchez. Seriously, it's like you guys say Tebow's god awful just because he's the media's whipping boy. Steelers would like to have a word with anybody who say's he sucks.

Tebow is not a good QB. If the backup isn't better, then what's the point?

Going by your logic about 80% of the team would be benched.

um no i dont think the defense besides wilson has played bad and he does hack players coming in for him.

again i want to ask you what from tebow being with the jets do you see him being a bad qb. he missed one incompletion? he doesnt run for a td every run up the middle he does? Legit hes done almost nothing so far for the jets there is nothing to really say he is good or bad. But for you because tebow is bad tebow is bad

Damn bro you're just hating. He deserves to sit on the bench cause he can't block, when the **** is your qb supposed to block? I never new that qb's deserve to be benched because he can't block. Anyways, we have hardly seen anything from Tebow passing yet, so saying that he should not start is simply retarded, Sanchez is awful, worst in the league awful, Tebow at this point is better than Sanchez. Seriously, it's like you guys say Tebow's god awful just because he's the media's whipping boy. Steelers would like to have a word with anybody who say's he sucks.

1. Don't call me bro.

2. Knew. Not new.

3. I never said bench Tebow at QB because of his inability to block on the punt team.

4. Sanchez beat the Pats in the playoffs, so who cares what Tebow did luckily against the Steelers?

5. If the coaching staff saw anything on film or in practice or in training camps that made them think Tebow was a viable option at QB, they would make the move.

Watched him play last season. Watched him against the Pats in the playoffs. Have an IQ over 75.

hmmm same! ok a qb starting his first year rly cant get better? What has he done this year for you to think hes worse? Blind hatred never good for the soul

drink the coolaid and ride the tebow train it cant get much worse then sanchez

1. Don't call me bro.

2. Knew. Not new.

3. I never said bench Tebow at QB because of his inability to block on the punt team.

4. Sanchez beat the Pats in the playoffs, so who cares what Tebow did luckily against the Steelers?

5. If the coaching staff saw anything on film or in practice or in training camps that made them think Tebow was a viable option at QB, they would make the move.

This is the same coaching staff that drafted Sanchez, so forgive me for doubting their ability to make good decisions when it comes to the offense. Sanchez beat the Pats in the playoffs two years ago, Tebow beat the steelers last year. Tebow made the playoffs last year. Sanchez didn't. Based off of recent times, Tebow is looking a lot better than Sanchez is. BTW, hate all you want, but he threw for a good game that day. Just cause media tells you Tebow blows, doesn't mean you have to believe it.

Watched him play last season. Watched him against the Pats in the playoffs. Have an IQ over 75.

Basically a first year rookie in that game with a team that was horrendous under Orton. Seriously its thinking like this what causes the Jets to suck, we lack the balls to take a risk. Well, not really a risk since were basically out of the playoffs and Sanchez is not our guy. Seriously, what's the bad part to playing Tebow. What we lose? We're already out of the playoffs so who cares. The only bad part is that if Tebow starts winning and we get a worse draft pick, I can understand the logic in that thinking though, but still, I'm sick of seeing Sanchez on the field.

This is the same coaching staff that drafted Sanchez, so forgive me for doubting their ability to make good decisions when it comes to the offense. Sanchez beat the Pats in the playoffs two years ago, Tebow beat the steelers last year. Tebow made the playoffs last year. Sanchez didn't. Based off of recent times, Tebow is looking a lot better than Sanchez is. BTW, hate all you want, but he threw for a good game that day. Just cause media tells you Tebow blows, doesn't mean you have to believe it.

The media? Seriously. If you only knew!

Anyway, if you start Tebow you have to install an ENTIRELY new offense. An offense the jets don't have the personnel for. Given the adjustment period and the terribleness that is Tebow, it doesn't give the Jets a better chance to win, it stunts the growth of young offensive players, and Tebow isn't your 2013 starter so it's completely pointless.

Anyway, if you start Tebow you have to install an ENTIRELY new offense. An offense the jets don't have the personnel for. Given the adjustment period and the terribleness that is Tebow, it doesn't give the Jets a better chance to win, it stunts the growth of young offensive players, and Tebow isn't your 2013 starter so it's completely pointless.

lmao you still say tebow is terrible but dont respond to give us any indication of what youve seen this year to believe that. I like evidence

its ok if you blindly hate him it really is but dont play it off like ur objective in this

Media has been telling us he blows and that Sanchez in his first year was the "Sanchize." I don't trust anything the media says, Tebow's basically a rookie, and he probably plays better than Sanchez does who is in his 4th year. Also, 2013 starter? Last time I checked, Sanchez is probably gone by 2014 to. Also, players would develop better under Tebow, why, because he can lead, because he won't start crying like a baby like Sanchez. Also, keeping Sanchez in is horrible for our younger players, Sanchez sucks, it's basically causing our players to just give up halfway through the game due to his horrendous play.

lmao you still say tebow is terrible but dont respond to give us any indication of what youve seen this year to believe that. I like evidence

its ok if you blindly hate him it really is but dont play it off like ur objective in this

I feel like I'm on crazy pills.

I'm not going to judge Tebow on 5 passes this year. I'm going to judge him based on last season.

I don't hate Tim Tebow. I don't know him. I know he is a bad QB and not much of a punt blocker. That's enough for me to know that he is not the QB of the Jets this season.

Also, keeping Sanchez in is a horrendous message for our players. It's basically saying if you suck, we'll still start you. It also creates a sense of Rex playing favorites, this is horrible locker room mentality and now after thinking about it, considering how Rex runs his locker room, it makes perfect sense as to why Rex is starting Sanchez.

Media has been telling us he blows and that Sanchez in his first year was the "Sanchize." I don't trust anything the media says, Tebow's basically a rookie, and he probably plays better than Sanchez does who is in his 4th year. Also, 2013 starter? Last time I checked, Sanchez is probably gone by 2014 to. Also, players would develop better under Tebow, why, because he can lead, because he won't start crying like a baby like Sanchez. Also, keeping Sanchez in is horrible for our younger players, Sanchez sucks, it's basically causing our players to just give up halfway through the game due to his horrendous play.

So install a brand new offense with 7 games left that you're not going to run next season? Really?

I'm done. Fanboys are silly.

Archived