Mike Glennon

BroadwayJoe12

Since Geno Smith and Jarvis Jones will be long gone, I'm hopping aboard the Mike Glennon train in the second round. Unless there's an OLB like Mingo, Monty or whomever available that we think is good enough in the first, we should just go ahead grab Chance Warmack (which is most likely what will happen since sanchez will win a few meaningless games to continue his otherwordly job security), Glennon in the 2nd, another OG and OLB in the rest of the draft and lets see what the kid's got.

**I know this won't happen and is completely a reactionary thread, I just needed a thread to talk about future College QBs to at least give myself a glimmer of hope that we could see someone else under center for the NY Jets next year.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much this.

I'll third that. He should at the very least be able to be comparable to Flacco with a decent amount of upside beyond that. His accuracy isn't too bad either, does pretty well with pressure in his face (though he had a terrible sequence against UNC when they kept blitzing), and gets little to no help from his supporting cast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wilson isn't bad (relative to the others in this draft), just forgotten. That's what you get for being named Tyler.

fun fact both tyler wilson and landry jones got 1st round projections last year when they submitted their paperwork to the advisory board (matt barkley too)

• 2 weeks later...

I am still on this bandwagon. I like his size and arm talent. He seems to go through his progressions well. His receivers on NC State were terrible, I think if you give this guy NFL caliber receivers he will develop nicely.

His measurables came back really bad at the senior bowl. He's going to drop in the draft...

Archived