Does anyone else think losing out is for the best?

The Crusher

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't root for the team to lose, but i can't say I'd be terribly disappointed if they lost out when the season was over. I've barely been able to watch because of work lately, but I don't know if I'd be able to watch if I wasn't.

how many games do the Jets have to lose for Woody to sell? the problem starts at the top.

Sucks there's not gonna be an SEC team in the BCS. As much as I hate Bama (well, only since saban left LSU and joined you guys) I'd rather them be in it to show those damned PAC-10 fans they can't compete. Anyways, did you start shtupin a Jamaican or something??

Ya mon prayin for USC to at least knock off Dame, Texas has a punchers chance at KSU, Not sure Bama is fast enuff to beat Oregon or at least to stop them, Could See a 40-37 game

i can't root for the team to lose, but i can't say I'd be terribly disappointed if they lost out when the season was over. I've barely been able to watch because of work lately, but I don't know if I'd be able to watch if I wasn't.

how many games do the Jets have to lose for Woody to sell? the problem starts at the top.

Woody thinks making a splash in newspapers is more important than winning football games.

Archived