Thanksgiving Day Protest. You should all put your money where your mouth is.

T0mShane

I know many of you got burned in your PSL buys, and that missing a game would suck. But, it's become dreadfully apparent that the organization thinks you're complete suckers at this point, refusing to adjust the product because--and only because--they have enough of your money that there's zero impetus to do anything to address the grievances of their customer base.

In response, you should either STAY AWAY FROM THE STADIUM for the Pats game, or you should sell your tickets to a Pats fan on the cheap.

WOODY JOHNSON ONLY GIVES A SH1T ABOUT THE BOTTOM LINE. HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS.

The only way that fans can motivate this Jets franchise to make a forward move is by embarrassing them via empty seats. Having an empty stadium for a nationally televised showcase game will send the message that you are not a sucker.

Do it, people. Eat the tickets if you have to. Consider it an investment in getting the right management team installed here; in getting the right quarterback here; but, above all, consider it an investment in letting Woody Johnson know that the power of any consumer industry lies WITH THE CONSUMER.

Woody Johnson does not like you. Woody Johnson does not respect you. Woody Johnson thinks you are all, collectively, his bitch. And, every time you walk through those gates and buy one of his beers and one of his hot dogs, you are proving him right.

So, give up one game, one night, to show him that you can take the power back.

Just. Don't. Go.

Can't do anything to help out on T-giving, but if Woody would have gotten a nickle from me going to see his product at St. Louis or Jacksonville this year - he's not getting it. I'm not spending another penny on his abomination of professional football.

Can't do anything to help out on T-giving, but if Woody would have gotten a nickle from me going to see his product at St. Louis or Jacksonville this year - he's not getting it. I'm not spending another penny on his abomination of professional football.

Same here. Not going to STL. I've sen enough.

I gave up my tickets already.

Same here. Woody thinks having games on holidays is good. What a freaking retard. We played last Halloween vs. Packers, and Xmas Eve vs. the Giants, after playing Thankgiving night vs. the Bengals 2 years ago. If you make sensible people choose between their families and watching the game on a couch or going to a game, they will choose the former. At a loss why the "braintrust" thought this scheduling was a good idea. Notice the Giants refused to do this kind of crap to their fans so far, Woody thinks it's a great idea. Enjoy 50,000 drunk ass Ma$$holes, schmucko

Crazy idea-Sundays at 1PM works, 4PM can be okay.

Archived