New Head Coach?

artemusclyde

Jay Gruden. He will hire John to assist with player personnel.

Not a bad choice, we'd have to beat out Philly to get him though. Whether or not he'd actually come here, is an interesting question.

Read your post wrong, thought you were talking about John Gruden. Highly doubt Gruden is going to leave Cinci though.

We're already the only organization to run a 2 QB system... so I say 2 coach system. Rex and Gruden combined cannot be stopped.

No way in hell Gruden will sign up with this, I could imagine the fights they'd have, Rex screaming for Sanchez to start and Gruden screaming for Tebow to start.

Gruden is also apparently looking for a job, if we could get him that would be awesome.

Gruden is also apparently looking for a job, if we could get him that would be awesome.

may just be me but i dont really like how gruden comes across on his espn stuff. idk what it is about him i just hate listening to him.

For better or worse, Rex will be HC next season. I would like to see an offensive mind appointed as Assistant Head Coach by a new GM.

Unfortunately, I agree with you.

Dumb fk Woody thinks Rex will get him attention, no matter how bad of a coach he is.

Ryan for at least 2 or 3 more seasons. You cant keep changing coaches and win the SB. I'd get rid of Mr T and the whole scouting department and see what Rex can do with real players.

This is a horrifying thought! I don't want that moron coaching 2 or 3 more games for the Jets, let alone 2-3 more years.

Ryan for at least 2 or 3 more seasons. You cant keep changing coaches and win the SB. I'd get rid of Mr T and the whole scouting department and see what Rex can do with real players.

He had a pretty damn good team in 2009, and he blew that one. Rex has been sucking, and this team has been just degrading, Rex has had a huge part in our drafting of players and is, as a consequence, played a leading in role in our team lacking talent.

He had a pretty damn good team in 2009, and he blew that one. Rex has been sucking, and this team has been just degrading, Rex has had a huge part in our drafting of players and is, as a consequence, played a leading in role in our team lacking talent.

Don't care, we need to give a coach at least 5 years before we cut them. We haven't won sh*t since 69 so obviously what the teams doing hasn't been working. Give rex a few more years and see what happens.

Archived