Shotty vs. Rex This Sunday

Jet27

I will never understand why Schotty would go empty backfield on 2nd/3rd and short and trust Sanchez to get the 1st down. Thats last guy I want ball in hands in that situation.

What we may find pout some day is the politics of Tanny/Rex protecting #6 ego forced him into those formations. Who the hell knows?

Schotty is still a completely useless ****ing moron and his offense won't do much of anything. That said, the Jets will still be thoroughly embarrassed between the Rams' defensive TDs and, when they aren't returned for TDs, even Schotty can handle getting points when being handed the ball at the opponents' 10, even if only 3.

Schotty is still a completely useless ****ing moron and his offense won't do much of anything. That said, the Jets will still be thoroughly embarrassed between the Rams' defensive TDs and, when they aren't returned for TDs, even Schotty can handle getting points when being handed the ball at the opponents' 10, even if only 3.

yup, even kotitie as OC could beat us at this point lol

Ya i figured some of you will give schotty no credit if rams win, good day to go to movies mon

Ya i figured some of you will give schotty no credit if rams win, good day to go to movies mon

Since when dos a win over the Jets suddenly qualify someone as not being completely awful at their jobs? This is the same Jets team who got the sh*t kicked out of them by the same Dolphins team who just suffered an even worse ass-kicking at the hands of the freakin' Titans with Jake Locker. I don't care what the Rams do, one game against this joke of a team doesn't magically change 6 years of incompetence.

Since when dos a win over the Jets suddenly qualify someone as not being completely awful at their jobs? This is the same Jets team who got the sh*t kicked out of them by the same Dolphins team who just suffered an even worse ass-kicking at the hands of the freakin' Titans with Jake Locker. I don't care what the Rams do, one game against this joke of a team doesn't magically change 6 years of incompetence.

Ummm problem lies with player behind center mon, bradford looks great

I will go to movies AFTER game, I never miss a Jets game regardless of how bad we are. Its me, my Dad and my sons team, cant avoid it, LOL

Hopefully Jets can pull a upset here on road and steal a W :)

We opened a 1 pt dog and its up to 3 now, so Vegas thinks we lose :(

The Rams are ranked 28th in the league in scoring, that's even worse than the freakin' Jets. Sorry, better luck next time.

ya they went into SF and dominated 69ers and should have won, what was jets score in Ny mon? and rams have lost 3 of 4 OL? how many have OLmen have jets lost? to be 3-5-1 is simply amazing mon

On ze rise

I cant understand why anyone would root for Schitty.

He ruined Christmas for Jet fans last year and ruined Thanksgiving for Rams fans.

Ya schotty fumbled twice and threw a pick, the k/o return penalty was bogus, changed the whole game, that said sanchez played well now extend soprano and sanchez stat

If the JETS would have lost....the naysayers would be moaning how great Schotty was compared to Sparano. And those stupid JETS letting a genius walk away!

yup, for sure. I knew the excuses would flow, LOL

It's OK to be wrong on a prediction. It really isnt the end of the world.

Picking a W for Schotty (or Sparano for that matter ) is never a wise move, LOL

Archived