Jumping the Gun

Jetscode1

Sanchez may or may not have always been hopeless, but the Jets did a terrible job with him. If he wasn't always going to be horrible, he probably is now.

The problem is...he will be horrible here...slight chance once he relocates but his time to shine in NY has passed...need to find the next guy...and it cannot be Tebow.

tl;dr - I dont need to read an article to tell me that a 2 QB system in the NFL is dumbest thing the league has ever seen.

Give me a freaking break, enough with the excuses.

Sanchez is paid $10M / season and now we need an entire article to explain why it's not actually his fault that he can't make a basic NFL pass to a wide-open TE from the 6 yard line. My god, how many more excuses can people make for the guy.

It seems like it's excuse after excuse with Sanchez and nobody wants to just admit that the Jets team made Sanchez look good for the first 2 seasons. The plan was for Sanchez to take on more responsibility in the offense as he developed as a player (similar to Rapistburger, Eli, Ryan, et al). The problem with the plan is that Sanchez never developed AT ALL. He is still the exact same player he was when he left USC. He makes the same mistakes, misses the same open throws, and probably has less arm strength now than he did then. It's time for the excuses to stop and for the adults to start making some tough decisions. Unfortunately, there don't seem to be any adults in the Jets management chain.

Archived