Leave him alone!!

evolwobet

So who are the players anonymously talking trash about Tebow behind his back?

WHat has Tebow ever done to them? WHY?! He has done nothing but come in here, work hard and gets PERSECUTED!!!

LEAAAAVE HIM ALOOOOONE!!!!

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

dont beleive everything you hear

Ugh! I can't believe you are defending these VERBAL ASSAULTS! Tebow represents everything that is GOOD about football. Everything that is RIGHTEOUS about football, but we can't treat him with a bit of respect!??!

We refuse to play him?!?! He is a man among boys. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE! WHY!! One more verbal assault on Tebow and I will personally see to it that there is an online movement to bar said players from EVER playing in the football again.

Cromartie and Bart Scott. Two dooshes.

WHat has Tebow ever done to them? WHY?! He has done nothing but come in here, work hard and gets PERSECUTED!!!

Exactly. He has done nothing here. He is a wasted roster spot. Players dont like talentless hacks like Teblow getting all the attention. Plus no player likes a real religious guy.. They all like the hypocritical religious guys... the ones who quote scripture as theyre nailing some road beef when theyre away.

No. he is deserving of all the negative press. he is paid a lot of money to do nothing. As a fan, I am paying for the right to watch his sh!tty ass play. It is my duty to boo and hiss and hate him.

I like smilies. But use more than one. :rl:

Cromartie and Bart Scott. Two dooshes.

Exactly. He has done nothing here. He is a wasted roster spot. Players dont like talentless hacks like Teblow getting all the attention. Plus no player likes a real religious guy.. They all like the hypocritical religious guys... the ones who quote scripture as theyre nailing some road beef when theyre away.

No. he is deserving of all the negative press. he is paid a lot of money to do nothing. As a fan, I am paying for the right to watch his sh!tty ass play. It is my duty to boo and hiss and hate him.

I like smilies. But use more than one. :rl:

and you say you didnt blindy hate tebow!

Rex doesnt put a foot down. he likes to massage and sniff them.

You had to bring that one up didn't you? It's like, we can't get a break, our qb sucks, our team quits and talks sh*t on each other, locker room is sh*t, our gm sucks, oc sucks, scouts suck, rb's suck, and our hc sucks and blows feet. Can it get any worse?

Oh yeah, and the owner sucks, can't forget that one.

I'm not quite sure you understand what the meaning of persecuted is. But you used it and then used "righteous" in another post. Where i come from those are trigger words on the road to a religious discussion. Which we don't want here.

You are more than welcome to discuss Mr. Tebow here on JetNation. Just make sure you leave his faith out of it.

Thanks and enjoy your stay

The lesbian in your av should meet up with the lesbian in the av of the other Tebow nuthugger here. He is easy to find, his av is a lesbian with a dog and just mention tebow and he will come a runnin'.

I dont blindly hate him. i hate him because he sucks and has proven to be a talentless hack with no chance of saving the jets.

"He is a wasted roster spot. Players dont like talentless hacks like Teblow getting all the attention. Plus no player likes a real religious guy.. They all like the hypocritical religious guys... the ones who quote scripture as theyre nailing some road beef when theyre away." - you

as far as i know this is completely wrong. A bunch of players in the NFL are deeply and i mean deeply religious. Also we argued for a while about tebow being a "talentless hack" and you couldnt give us any facts to say he was.

AND you used subjective and objective (i am a science guy so thats awful!) wrong since your clearly being subjective. Which is alright you can hate him but i hate when people play it off that they basing opinion on indisputable evidence when in fact it is just opinion

no chance of saving the jets probably though wouldnt say 0 though

Ohh, my poor boy.

Your boy's gonna be Tebow now with the way the winds heading. Been waiting for it all year, the time we move on from Sanchez cause he sucks major balls and finally go with a different qb. Whether or not Tebow will be the future of the Jets is a question that remains to be answered, either way, CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!! Green calling Sanchez's ass out is the best thing that has happened these past 2 months for the Jets. Man, I can't wait for when Sanchez finally starts riding the bench.

Your Funny! Dont believe the hype! Tebows the devil in sheeps clothing!!!

I dont blindly hate him. i hate him because he sucks and has proven to be a talentless hack with no chance of saving the jets.

Do you really hate everybody that sucks and has proven a talentless hack with no chance of saving the jets? Even if we limit it to the team, front office and coaching staff, that's a whole lot of hate!

You had to bring that one up didn't you? It's like, we can't get a break, our qb sucks, our team quits and talks sh*t on each other, locker room is sh*t, our gm sucks, oc sucks, scouts suck, rb's suck, and our hc sucks and blows feet. Can it get any worse?

Oh yeah, and the owner sucks, can't forget that one.

How about *posters suckz* ?

Archived