Tomlinson believes anonymous Jets are Cro and Bart

RyanBe_Tebowing

LaDainian Tomlinson spent two years inside the Jets locker room and seemed to have little doubts who was ripping Tim Tebow anonymously in a published report.

Tomlinson, now a Sirius/XM host, had the quotes read to him on air on Wednesday and he thinks cornerback Antonio Cromartie is the player who called Tebow “terrible” and Bart Scott is the one who said that the Wildcat “won’t work” with the backup quarterback.

“Cromartie has never had a problem putting his name on things. I don’t know, it’s just one of those things I feel like I am sure Rex Ryan has said something in the meetings about talking to the media about other guys,” Tomlinson, who retired after last season, told co-host Ross Tucker.

“Once you start talking to the media about teammates, Rex is going to address it, he’s not going to let it go. And so, now you have guys that don’t want to put your name on it because obviously Rex Ryan has said something about it.”

In his Wednesday press conference, Ryan confirmed that he did talk to the team about it and said the anonymous players were “cowardly.” Tomlinson said he did not understand why the Jets acquired Tebow in the first place, and does not think it was a decree from owner Woody Johnson as many have speculated.

“They knew what they were getting in Tim Tebow,” Tomlinson said. “They weren’t getting a guy that could really compete for a starting quarterback’s job. They were getting a guy, a chance of pace kind of guy, a Wildcat kind of guy. Why would (general manager) Mike Tannenbaum make that move? If all the guys in the locker room knew what they were getting and Mike Tannenbaum did not know what he was getting in Tim Tebow.”

Read more: Former teammate Tomlinson thinks Cromartie, Scott are anonymous Jets http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/former_teammate_tomlinson_thinks_CDNcWxkRRjvGegK9JeSgVN#ixzz2CG4s2hy1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That too. At least when Damien Woody talks about the Jets he doesn't stir sh*t. Tomlinson is like an ex-girlfriend you had an okay time with but turned out she was beyond her prime and now all she does is talk smack about you on Facebook.

Meh. Its his job. He's going to the HOF....it doesnt really bother me.

O.,k. I don't care WHO it is talking crap behind his back, but they need to stop!! :mad0259: Tebow has been the perfect player only to be persecuted by thugs who are bullying him in the locker room. Leave him alone and worry about yourself BART SCOTT!! WORRY ABOUT YOUR SELF CROMARTIE!!!

I wish Tomlinson would just STFU. You were here for like a minute. Enough.

Uhhhhh.....he hosts a sports show on the radio, and he's not supposed to comment on this? Come of it!

And he was there for two years, and was better at the end of his career with the Jets than anybody in the backfield is now, in "their "prime"

BD

Uhhhhh.....he hosts a sports show on the radio, and he's not supposed to comment on this? Come of it!

And he was there for two years, and was better at the end of his career with the Jets than anybody in the backfield is now, in "their "prime"

BD

Commenting is one thing. Throwing old teammates under the bus is another. It's classless.

Commenting is one thing. Throwing old teammates under the bus is another. It's classless.

LT is one of the classiest players to play the game in a generation! He's 1000X classier than any Jet, and the first guy who will tell you that is Rex Ryan.

If these clowns are gonna implode again, like they did in costing LT a chance at a ring last year, he has the right to call them out, since they aren't man enough to stand up for themselves.

You're gonna defend these cowards here over LT? Man, do you have issues.....

BD

LT is one of the classiest players to play the game in a generation! He's 1000X classier than any Jet, and the first guy who will tell you that is Rex Ryan.

If these clowns are gonna implode again, like they did in costing LT a chance at a ring last year, he has the right to call them out, since they aren't man enough to stand up for themselves.

You're gonna defend these cowards here over LT? Man, do you have issues.....

BD

lol. How do you define classy?

Smoked your ---, as per usual.......

BD

haha! You're the type of kid that I would take your lunch and you'd say nothing... then when I was finished with your sandwich and washing it down with your Capri Sun you'd mutter how you'd "show me" one day. All this from 50 yards away as you pushed tears off your rotund cheeks with your BD palms.

haha! You're the type of kid that I would take your lunch and you'd say nothing... then when I was finished with your sandwich and washing it down with your Capri Sun you'd mutter how you'd "show me" one day. All this from 50 yards away as you pushed tears off your rotund cheeks with your BD palms.

Yeah, you took my lunch.

And your Mom took my nutz.

So we're even......

BD

Cro, who is going to be living in s FEMA trailer two years after retiring because of his illegitimate child-related debt load.

Laron Landry and/or Yeremiah Bell, who were plucked off the trash heap and given one-year deals.

Slauson, who is the definition of a JAG, and who is losing snaps to megabust Vlad Ducasse.

Mike Westhoff, who wants to have a microphone surgically implanted to his face, and whose special teams have been garbage for about a month.

Those are my guesses.

LT.

I think I'll take the word of a dozen years worth of teammates and coaches over internet poseurs.....

BD

So LT can have his opinion but the fact that I have one makes me an Internet poseur? That's a joke.

What happens in a locker room should stay in the locker room. The sooner current Jets and former Jets realize this, the better off we'll all be.

My money's on Mangold.

Cro, who is going to be living in s FEMA trailer two years after retiring because of his illegitimate child-related debt load.

Laron Landry and/or Yeremiah Bell, who were plucked off the trash heap and given one-year deals.

Slauson, who is the definition of a JAG, and who is losing snaps to megabust Vlad Ducasse.

Mike Westhoff, who wants to have a microphone surgically implanted to his face, and whose special teams have been garbage for about a month.

Those are my guesses.

I'd throw Mangold in there.

Archived