Ever come to the realization you're not a man, just a guy?

Jetsfan80

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did yesterday. Especially when it comes to women. I'm a big old pussy.

Got a couple minutes. First thing you have to understand is it's not you. Regardless of what anyone says in this thread this is a function of the game not the player. More likely than not you have the ability just not the proper coaching and or you may lack weapons.

The first thing you and Dr Crushlove have to get straight is what we EXACTLY are talking about. Are we talking about struggling with getting woman naked all together or a specific young lady that you fancy? Those are two very different issues. Because the easiest way to get a chick to say yes to sex who has been saying no is to just ASK ANOTHER GIRL. If the young lady you pursue has tossed you solidly into the friendzone then this is the easiest and quickest option.

This is not saying that you have quit on her and will never enjoy her goodies. Not at all honestly. In some cases by doing this successfully the chick sees you with another babe and realizes whatever they realize at that point. They see you in a different light when another woman is treating you like a man rather than a girlfriend with a penis. All of a sudden she may decide that she screwed up and she will start acting different around you. Eventually she will want your ALL your attention back and may choose to use her softy to accomplish this.

Now if this is one of those SHE IS THE ONE issues I may not be the guy to ask. This is a very long process and may take a life time to escape from friend zone to her end zone. The cost could be enormous and quite honestly you could die.

Let me give you an example:

I have a female friend of mine and Mrs Crushlove that I have been having conversation with for about 15 years. The short story is she liked badboys in high school and had a guy she was good friends with but just not her thing back then. She always told me how wonderful he was but she never though of him "That Way."

He confessed is love numerous times. Love or desire to bang but you get the point.

So.. she spent 30 years with a couple different badboy husbands that treated her terribly and one actually physically hurt her and her son. The whole time talking with the guy from high school who also had failed marriages and ended up with a child so alienated from him they haven;t talked in years.

To make a long story short 31 years later they meet up at a party back home.... end up hooking up finally and now they seem very happy. They are getting married. His daughter is actually coming around and for now the story seems happy.

But.. Look at this. It took this dude 30+ years to get in. THIRTY. One could argue it's true love and worth it. Personally I think it's just circumstance lining up.

So 80. Let me know what we are dealing with and I will get a little more specific.

^I like.

Also, dude, go watch that Steve Carell/Ryan Gosling movie Crazy, Stupid, Love. All women universally agree that the route the Gosling character takes is exactly the right way to bag them. Basically, tell them you want to throw down. Just work it into the convo--even if they're taken aback or annoyed by your brusqueness, they record it as a tremendous compliment. If they tell you to **** off, or give you the friend speech, shrug it off. The goal is to bat .333. For every two chicks that recoil, one will be intrigued enough to entertain the notion. And the bonus is that, of the two that rebuffed you, one of those will usually circle back around later on (usually after they get dumped by a dude far cooler than you elsewhere) and they'll remember the nice, non-threatening guy who thought she was worthwhile once.

And another thing, don't sweat it if you don't look like Ryan Gosling. Women--especially the ones over thirty--place a fairly low emphasis on physical appearance in a potential mate. The number one thing they look for is SEXUAL CONFIDENCE. Though they'll always list "makes me laugh" as the #1 requirement, they're lying or misguided--many of the qualities that are revealed via sexual confidence overlap those qualities necessary to tell a bad joke confidently.

Remember, unless a dude looks like Gosling and/or owns a Porsche, seduction is often a long game--you have to have patience, and never express self-doubt when you get initially rebuffed. Always act like you're going to bang the next chick, and it makes it easier to project confidence with the chick in front of you, like you can take it or leave it.

I did yesterday. Especially when it comes to women. I'm a big old pussy.

admitting that. even to yourself, will get you women who are looking for someone to fix, or mother.

you'll get plenty of food and head, but if you ever grow a pair... those women will look for a new project.

whoever it was that said women want to feel desirable - ie, you want to bang them. yes. that's pretty much the whole deal. you will get your face slapped, you will get drinks thrown at you, you will learn that no very often means try harder.... but yes, this will work.

also, have a job and don't live with your mom.

good luck, son.

whoever it was that said women want to feel desirable - ie, you want to bang them. yes. that's pretty much the whole deal. you will get your face slapped, you will get drinks thrown at you, you will learn that no very often means try harder.... but yes, this will work.

also, have a job and don't live with your mom.

good luck, son.

I said that and my mom is dead. Let's ****.

I said that and my mom is dead. Let's ****.

these were generalizations that apply to the humans...

i am not a statistically valid sampling and do not represent the species in general.

for myself... the humans who can tolerate me for > 6 weeks x the humans i can tolerate at all --> i die alone and unloved surrounded by cats.

but i'll think about it.

there are always a few good days here and there in the meantime.

these were generalizations that apply to the humans...

i am not a statistically valid sampling and do not represent the species in general.

for myself... the humans who can tolerate me for > 6 weeks x the humans i can tolerate at all --> i die alone and unloved surrounded by cats.

but i'll think about it.

there are always a few good days here and there in the meantime.

Cats>people

But pencil me in.

Archived