Jets hit ROCK bottom

jetjcarter

i hope we dont win another game thi syear. call me a bad fan, idc. i want tanny gone and i want good draft picks to start rebuilding this team.

This theory sucks... What # picks were the following JETS.... Revis, Mangold, Gholston.

This theory sucks... What # picks were the following JETS.... Revis, Mangold, Gholston.

whats the better theory? win about 2 more games and move down in the draft order? idc what picks those guys were.......the further you move down the less choices you have.

with that theory we might as well trade away all our picks for the entire 6th round, after all thats where brady was picked

whats the better theory? win about 2 more games and move down in the draft order? idc what picks those guys were.......the further you move down the less choices you have.

with that theory we might as well trade away all our picks for the entire 6th round, after all thats where brady was picked

its nice to hope we dont win another game so woody has to clean house and we get a good pick, but the reality is we are going to finish with 6-7 wins and be in the middle of the non-playoff pack,

We had to trade up to get Revis. I'd rather get another Revis-esque player without a trade, and the best chance at that is having a top 10 pick of your own.

Oh, and if we had just lost to KC, we would have probably had Matt Ryan instead of Gholston. So your argument is invalid.

Archived