Our Fool GM is lying on WFAN

unbanmadmike1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They both did not disappoint.

When ineptitude meets pomposity it is usually ugly. This was ugly

Everything Francesa was saying was right. The idea that this team is a few plays away from being a playoff team is just another bullet in this front office's treating their fans like they are complete morons who should believe them instead of their lying eyes which see a miserable football team.

it'll probably be up on the WFAN website tonight.

i can't wait. it's so sad that i want to see our retarded gm get destroyed by francesa. i hate that mother****er, but i want tanny gone in the worst way.

i still dont understand what it meant whebn he says the security dept is 3-6

Not at all shocked he came across inept, that's usually what happens when you are inept and just try to wing it. What I am surprised is that there are still Jets fans who routinely listen to this guys show, when all he does is go out of his way to condescend and embarrass them.

is that any different then what we do?

Not at all shocked he came across inept, that's usually what happens when you are inept and just try to wing it. What I am surprised is that there are still Jets fans who routinely listen to this guys show, when all he does is go out of his way to condescend and embarrass them.

They SHOULD be embarrassed. They are a joke.

Have you ever not walked by a punching bag without hitting it?

By the way, if you were to read between the lines, his "few mistakes" equates to Sanchez not turning the ball over twice a game as well as the fall starts on 3rd and 1 on the goal line etc. He's clearly wrong that we're only a couple plays away, but the plays he points out it seems to me he pegged sanchez without having to call out that name. Hopefully that's some sort of subconscious acknowledgement that the FO realizes he's not the answer.

Have you ever not walked by a punching bag without hitting it?

The double negative is confusing, because yes, I routinely walk by places without punching bags and continue to not hit the punching bag that isn't there lol. I get what you're saying, i just think it's funny how people get riled up about this guy, when they know exactly what's gonna come from it.

The double negative is confusing, because yes, I routinely walk by places without punching bags and continue to not hit the punching bag that isn't there lol. I get what you're saying, i just think it's funny how people get riled up about this guy, when they know exactly what's gonna come from it.

lol I was gonna edit it but said FUK it he'll get it.:)

well tanny looks like a retard once again. how on earth can that stupid bastard get on the radio and try to convince anyone that we are one or two plays away from having won the games we lost? if i were woody i would call him into my office and ask him this same question. if he says that he truly believes that i would fire his stupid fat ass right on the ****ing spot. what a ****ing moron

Archived