What Jetnation member would you most want to get drunk with?

Blackout

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a single mention. I see how it is.

Drinking with a kid half my age, 5x smarter than me...no thanks.

Me and Crushlove and throw anyone else into the mix, would be epic. We'd be freestyling and hitting on hotties and would be the life of the party. Too bad CTM would poop all over it to make sure it never happens.

Me and Crushlove and throw anyone else into the mix, would be epic. We'd be freestyling and hitting on hotties and would be the life of the party. Too bad CTM would poop all over it to make sure it never happens.

Truth except Crushlove never hits on hotties. They hit on me. Kinda makes going out without Mrs Crusher a little uncomfortable.

I had all sorts of new flows for J'ville. I got one I put together for CTM titled, "Kush4Bush." Silly

Truth except Crushlove never hits on hotties. They hit on me. Kinda makes going out without Mrs Crusher a little uncomfortable.

I had all sorts of new flows for J'ville. I got one I put together for CTM titled, "Kush4Bush." Silly

Smoke that Kush and not the reggie for those name dropping hippies.

what do expect from a creature who feasts on broken dreams??

You just confused the sh*t out of JIF.

Not a single mention. I see how it is.

Are you legal yet? I don't think any of us want to risk a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Just the truth. I have not made any attempt to sway honies since Mrs Crusher and I met.. Yet, I talk to these woman's and they enjoy my vernacular. Almost a curse.

Hey! I thought you were going to introduce me to those ladies in their 20's?

Are you legal yet? I don't think any of us want to risk a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Hey! I thought you were going to introduce me to those ladies in their 20's?

Have they been at the game same time you have yet? They have made like 4 of them. You miss the one they were both drunk at., They both work for me. Come down to the office we can do lunch and I will introduce you. One is back with her boyfriend. They broke up for four weeks. You could have slipped in then, The other one likes to party.

Have they been at the game same time you have yet? They have made like 4 of them. You miss the one they were both drunk at., They both work for me. Come down to the office we can do lunch and I will introduce you. One is back with her boyfriend. They broke up for four weeks. You could have slipped in then, The other one likes to party.

I think I like the other one better already.

Archived