Sign in to follow this  
Blackout

What Jetnation member would you most want to get drunk with?

Jif.

Hands down NOTHING would be funnier than getting gobble-neck drunk and watching his insecure efforts to act out being the legend he's sold himself as here.

Hater.

For me I would like to choose a group ofr four or five people do get hammered with and spit knowledge to. Unfortunately CTM would some how take a gigantic compost friendly dump all over it and bury any chance of having fun.

CTM ruins every thing.

When JiF and I can finally hangout and get drunk without CTM slamming our dreams on the ground and pissing his pussy piss all over them I have no doubt he impresses with his ability to take down some big game.

When JiF and I can finally hangout and get drunk without CTM slamming our dreams on the ground and pissing his pussy piss all over them I have no doubt he impresses with his ability to take down some big game.

With you as my wing man? Look out!!!!

Not a single mention. I see how it is.

Drinking with a kid half my age, 5x smarter than me...no thanks.

Me and Crushlove and throw anyone else into the mix, would be epic. We'd be freestyling and hitting on hotties and would be the life of the party. Too bad CTM would poop all over it to make sure it never happens.

Me and Crushlove and throw anyone else into the mix, would be epic. We'd be freestyling and hitting on hotties and would be the life of the party. Too bad CTM would poop all over it to make sure it never happens.

Truth except Crushlove never hits on hotties. They hit on me. Kinda makes going out without Mrs Crusher a little uncomfortable.

I had all sorts of new flows for J'ville. I got one I put together for CTM titled, "Kush4Bush." Silly

Truth except Crushlove never hits on hotties. They hit on me. Kinda makes going out without Mrs Crusher a little uncomfortable.

I had all sorts of new flows for J'ville. I got one I put together for CTM titled, "Kush4Bush." Silly

Smoke that Kush and not the reggie for those name dropping hippies.

Edited by JiF

what do expect from a creature who feasts on broken dreams??

You just confused the sh*t out of JIF.

I would drink with Hess. Snide little prick that he is. I'd get him all jacked up on cocaine, mountain dew and peppermint schnapps shots and then let him loose in the mall dressed like the Black Santa.

You just confused the sh*t out of JIF.

Just the truth. I have not made any attempt to sway honies since Mrs Crusher and I met.. Yet, I talk to these woman's and they enjoy my vernacular. Almost a curse.

Not a single mention. I see how it is.

Are you legal yet? I don't think any of us want to risk a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Just the truth. I have not made any attempt to sway honies since Mrs Crusher and I met.. Yet, I talk to these woman's and they enjoy my vernacular. Almost a curse.

Hey! I thought you were going to introduce me to those ladies in their 20's?