Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Official Jets \ Rams Game Thread

Well you could have been 2 and 0. Had you waited to the game of the day to actually start the thread. :)

What if I was posting from a US territory like Guam? You east coasters do know the world doesn't revolve round your god dam time zone, right?

I think GOB needs to make some ground rules here. I didn't really follow his post but that jeep sounds fun

Edited by SayNoToDMC

With 2 official threads and it appears there were 3 at one point question is who do i blame for the meaningless WIN that shoots us 5 places down in the draft order!

I want to set the record straight. When the Jets win, I get the credit.

I can't wait for the gif of you and your boyfriend crying like someone sh*t in your cornflakes.

I wish I was actually that kid, I'd have that on a highlight reel in my signature right now. I promise you though I look like my cornflakes have been sh*t in every time I watch the Jets play

So it's a Win then......

Honestly watching our offence this year is just plan Offensive. We all thought it would be better after Shotty. Lets face it Shotty did OK with the sh@t he had to work with.

This Team is so bad, it hurts my eyes to watch, the sooner we are mathematically eliminated the better. No more lies we suck and a new Leadership is needed.

Jets will loose to the Rams. Rant over.

NFL Network (@nflnetwork) tweeted at 10:30 AM on Sun, Nov 18, 2012:

Rams will have more sacks than Sanchez & Tebow will have completions -@warrensapp #boldpredictions