Official Jets \ Rams Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting, a ton of 3 safety sets today. Mo is beastly. A lot of Coples playi g NT on passing downs. Davis is fast. Lankster was pretty impressive. Stephen Hill might just suck at football. Ducasse looks like he's making strides.

You over optimistic SOB, enough already. Tear the walls down.

Whatever.

dude are you serious? After the Jet game the Browns Cowboys game was televised at least in the NE. I'm guessing that's what most people were watching. Cowboys drove down the field with a minute left on two completely whack Penalties. The Brown PI was a joke. They went on to kick a FG and then win in OT.

Denied.

I believe this is my 2nd win of the year as the thread starter.

You are welcome.

Sorry... Unacceptable. Mine was started at 12:00am atomic time. Jets won because of my thread. Not my fault you run a mediocre website that doesnt have its time set correctly.

Karma knew I was right and I earned the win no thanks to you trying to steal my thunder.

As a olive branch of peace, I will let you start the thread thursday. :rl:

Sorry... Unacceptable. Mine was started at 12:00am atomic time. Jets won because of my thread. Not my fault you run a mediocre website that doesnt have its time set correctly.

Karma knew I was right and I earned the win no thanks to you trying to steal my thunder.

As a olive branch of peace, I will let you start the thread thursday. :rl:

atomic time > any time

Archived