if Mark could play like this every week

bitonti

oh what a wonderful world this would be. no turnovers, 75% completions 1-2 td. not asking for the world throw 500+ yards and be a fantasy champion. Just a nice, steady performance. Hopefully more of these as 2012 winds down, this team could actually get hot. Here's to hoping.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh what a wonderful world this would be. no turnovers, 75% completions 1-2 td. not asking for the world throw 500+ yards and be a fantasy champion. Just a nice, steady performance. Hopefully more of these as 2012 winds down, this team could actually get hot. Here's to hoping.

They should be able to get this performance for a lot less than $10M/yr.

Unfortunately for the Jets this is pretty much the peak for Sanchez. He can't ever be asked to "win" a game but he consistently loses games with the turnovers and missed TD passes.

If the Jets had a better team around him, and knew how to put that team around him, I'd be satisfied with a QB who had decent performances and didn't turn the ball over.

That said, we have none of those things, so blow it up.

Im asking of for a replacement, Sanchez is out rex grossman. except we lost the big game before the big game. god damn it i think i just said rex grossman is better than sanchez. damn, i did. Everyone knows he shouldnt be the starter like everyone knew that chicago had to get rid of grossman.

Its sad when we have to be happy and excited about a quarterback who threw for 178 yards.

And lets waste another 2 seasons seeing if he can? right?

Why is everyone discrediting our win. Sure STL offense isnt that good but they have an above average pass rush and two solid corners. they're in the top half of the league in total defense. Can we enjoy a win for 24hrs?

Sure Sanchez didnt have an amazing statistic game but he made plays when they needed to be made, when he has time to make a pass he was accurate as hell. On third down he was great, even after Sporano would waste a down on dumb Tebow plays.

If the Jets had a better team around him, and knew how to put that team around him, I'd be satisfied with a QB who had decent performances and didn't turn the ball over.

That said, we have none of those things, so blow it up.

But we all know that Mark is not that QB. One game does not change anything. He is what he is--a yellow dog in the pocket who now looks to lie down instead of trying to avoid sacks. An inaccurate passer, with poor field vision and bad football instincts. So why kid ourselves because he was mediocre against a dreadful team? Anyone who thinks that Sanchez could be a viable QB wat this point in time deserves whatever they get.

It was a good game for Sanchez. After the first qtr he stood in there, made some nice throws, looked safeties off at times and most importantly did not turn the ball over.

Granted it was against a really bad Rams team (BTW how far has Bradford fallen) but considering where he was after last week it is a start.

When were not going to make the playoffs, and every win we get worsens our draft pick, it starts to hurt a bit. Plus, the more we win with Rex and Bean, the longer will be stuck with them.

draft picks are over rated, don't get your hopes up.. change your avatar.

Granted it was against a really bad Rams team (BTW how far has Bradford fallen) but considering where he was after last week it is a start.

I always thought Bradford was way overrated, but now he plays for Schotty. Not a good combination.

I always thought Bradford was way overrated, but now he plays for Schotty. Not a good combination.

You always thought correct.. He has only *fallen* as far as people had him on the hype pedastal... Tebow beat him with his arm years ago, before Tebow caught retardation disease.

Take a giant step back. Schitty gave this game away by not pounding Jackson. The Rams had a 3rd and 1 early in the 3rd quarter when the score was 10-7 and that idiot had an empy backfield for an incompletion. Jakcson still went for 80+ yards. The Jets had non answer early and then Schitty stopped calling his numer. I've seen nothing that says he was hurt, merely as we saw for 6 years Schitty doesn't have a goddamn clue about mismatches or sticking with what is working. We were blessed with an incompetently-coached opponent, nothing more.

Archived