if Mark could play like this every week

bitonti

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's funny/sad is you don't think he did.

We're 4-6. Sanchez is the worst QB in the NFL. Color me unimpressed at 15 completions and 176 yards against the Rams. Particularly when Chad Henne and Matt Schaub collectively threw for nearly 1,000 yards and 8 TD's in 1 game on the same day. The days are LONG gone in the NFL when a workmanlike, game-manager type performance out of a QB is impressive.

Meanwhile, the Patriots loom. Think he can keep up in a shootout against them? When we face an actual contender, he sh*ts the bed.

We're 4-6. Sanchez is the worst QB in the NFL. Color me unimpressed at 15 completions and 176 yards against the Rams. Particularly when Chad Henne and Matt Schaub collectively threw for nearly 1,000 yards and 8 TD's in 1 game on the same day. The days are LONG gone in the NFL when a workmanlike, game-manager type performance out of a QB is impressive.

Meanwhile, the Patriots loom. Think he can keep up in a shootout against them? When we face an actual contender, he sh*ts the bed.

Are you really explaining this to him? You realize who you're talking to right? This guy has no standards. He goes on vacation looking for places that remind him of home. You could please him with a sh*t-taco as long as there is some fresh pico-de-gallo on it.

Well he played good enough to win against NE once this year, and would have won if Hill did not sh*t the bed.

15-20 (should have been 16-20 if Hill hadn't dropped another gimmie) with a TD and no turnovers is a perfectly acceptable stat line. Am I missing something? Are you suggesting Sparano should have abandoned the run when they had the game in control in an effort to run it up?

15-20 (should have been 16-20 if Hill hadn't dropped another gimmie) with a TD and no turnovers is a perfectly acceptable stat line. Am I missing something? Are you suggesting Sparano should have abandoned the run when they had the game in control in an effort to run it up?

The idea that you can win multiple games (against teams not named the Colts or Rams) with your QB throwing the ball 20 times is just silly.

The idea that you can win multiple games (against teams not named the Colts or Rams) with your QB throwing the ball 20 times is just silly.

The idea that the team would only throw 20 times if the game were more competitive is just silly.

The idea that the team would only throw 20 times if the game were more competitive is just silly.

The idea that Sanchez winning on 20 throws should be considered impressive is equally silly. You said above that it was "perfectly acceptable". Sure, but that's a far cry from him "sh*tting on the ilk".

A brain, balls, humor, just to name a few.

You want mistakes eliminated and a higher completion percentage. You get that in spades and it's not good enough.

Just calling out the hypocicy. You keep saying the season over but I don't think the Jets heard you.

The idea that Sanchez winning on 20 throws should be considered impressive is equally silly. You said above that it was "perfectly acceptable". Sure, but that's a far cry from him "sh*tting on the ilk".

Ray Lucas NFL QB knowledge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Jetfan80. He said it was a great game. Take it up with his twitter.

You want mistakes eliminated and a higher completion percentage. You get that in spades and it's not good enough.

Just calling out the hypocicy. You keep saying the season over but I don't think the Jets heard you.

You're a delusional homer who believes in the worst QB in the NFL. Do you want a cookie for this?

Who gives a **** if he had one decent game vs. a sh*t hole team? The kid still sucks and will continue to suck. You love sh*tty QB's who beat bad teams. Why? I dont know.

Ray Lucas NFL QB knowledge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Jetfan80. He said it was a great game. Take it up with his twitter.

NFL players are sometimes the worst judges of their peers' performance. Lucas was a game manager and is praising his fellow Jet brethren for a workmanlike performance.

Anyone who argues that was a "great" performance didn't watch the other games in the NFL yesterday. Drew Brees, Matt Schaub, RG3, Tom Brady, and perhaps Peyton Manning are the only ones who played "great" yesterday. Sanchez's performance was mediocre, which is the absolute best we can ever expect him to do.

Sanchez's performance was mediocre, which is the absolute best we can ever expect him to do.

He completed 75% of his passes and had 0 turnovers, that's better than mediocre. If he could do that every week the Jets would be a winning franchise. You complain that he's not throwing 5td like Schaub but the Jets don't need a QB that throws 5 Td's a game. they have a better defense than most and a better offensive line than most. They just need a QB who won't throw the game away.

He completed 75% of his passes and had 0 turnovers, that's better than mediocre. If he could do that every week the Jets would be a winning franchise. You complain that he's not throwing 5td like Schaub but the Jets don't need a QB that throws 5 Td's a game. they have a better defense than most and a better offensive line than most. They just need a QB who won't throw the game away.

Houston has a better defense than the Jets and they needed Schaub to throw for 5td's...

dude come on what sanchez did is like the definition of mediocrity borderline bad in todays NFL standards. If you wanna see a great game with less opportunities look at Alex smiths game against arizona 18-19 157 yards and 3 touchdowns. Now that is a great game

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Stop already.

I'm not on the Sanchez bandwagon, but if you can't objectively say that that was ONE (out of 10) good pefromance yesterday, you're being delusional.

Does it mean I think he can be the "QB of the future"? No. But he played fairly well and won the game. And don't kid yourself.... there is not one coach in the NFL (except for Andy Reid) that wouldn't like to be able to win only throwing the ball 20 times.

Can you do this against the Pats? I doubt it. But it worked yesterday and that's all that matters right now.

Archived