Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the interview, 80.

I haven't prodded the inactives, because everyone has posted within the last 24 hours, and all but Basel have today. He will when he gets home from work, I'm sure.

I28 (1) – Basel

Sakaea (1) – Leelou

Hatter (3) – SMC, I28, Crusher

JiF (3) – Ishy, Hatter, Cindy

Leelou (2) – JiF, AVM

80 (1) – 80

Basel (1) - Verbal

Not voting – Sakaea

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline Tuesday 5PM MST/7PM EST

I called 80's vote on me a wasted vote. Get your facts straight, THEN you can accuse me of manipulating the truth. Idiot.

Good observation on Leelou. It is a similar universal scum tell. It's similar to what I was accusing you of earlier in the game, commenting on me vs. SMC but not committing to it.

How about you figure out what the **** I'm talking about THEN you can criticize me you piece of sh*t

You manipulated the facts with me and with Verbal and that's already been covered so shut the **** up. Sick and tired of your bull sh*t.

If the way people play the game is inconvenient for your life then ****ing quit. You've been a piece of sh*t all game

How about you figure out what the **** I'm talking about THEN you can criticize me you piece of sh*t

You manipulated the facts with me and with Verbal and that's already been covered so shut the **** up. Sick and tired of your bull sh*t.

If the way people play the game is inconvenient for your life then ****ing quit. You've been a piece of sh*t all game

OH sh*t SON

By the way guys, I have a job interview with a big pharmaceutical product development company on Thursday, so my play will likely be sporadic at times.

I'm excited but nervous. We're talking a 60 - 70 % pay bump from what I make at my current job if I get it. It's the kind of deal where my current work is just a job, this new job would become a career.

Luckily both my roommates work at the company, one of which actually CONDUCTS interviews there, and they are going to coach me up the next couple nights.

Good luck dude.

Yeah well you're a fag.

Fair enough. un-fos 80

Damn day 1 and this game is starting to boil.

What's your feeling on hatter?

Damn day 1 and this game is starting to boil.

What's your feeling on hatter?

That was a bad post, there's no denying that. If memory serves me right he did quite a bit of the same thing the last game, though (and he was town). I'd certainly have no problem stringing him up and I'll go on the record as willing to hammer if he's run up and his reveal, explanation, or what not is not satisfactory.

I was thinking more along the lines of the movie "Office Space"

:rl:

<3 Crush. Thank you.

24 hours till deadline and I want somebody ****ing dead. I said I thought Hatter was scum, so I can get behind this. I do find it funny how quickly JiF's train was derailed though.

Unvote. Vote Hatter.

Someone hammer this turkey please, I need blood.

What facts are you talking about? There are no ****ing facts in this game as of right now other than that it is D1.

Verbal and I had differing points of view. The way he expressed his needed to be explained better, once he elaborated I saw where he was coming from and he saw where I was coming from.

What are the supposed "facts" that I manipulated with you? You ****ing pansy? I got suspicious of you for remarking on me vs. SMC, but not weighing in, then more suspicious when you said you might follow me and vote SMC, but then you spent all your ****ing time casing me. Your actions were a direct contradiction to your statements. That is my interpretation of what I'm seeing, I wouldn't even call that a fact.

So what ****ing facts are you so invested in? I really want to know.

Here's what I think you are doing... whining.

Here's why... because you know I'm calling you out on legit things.

If you don't have the skin to dish out tough talk to me and take it back in return, then it's you who needs to quit. Fag.

I refuse to kill the following D1:

cindy (new favorite player)

The Ape (game will collapse)

Crusher (advise in the Lounge.....yes its non-game related. GFY's)

Everyone else is in play to die by my hand. Including me.

I'm rethinking the cookies... I may like you too much to bake...

That was a bad post, there's no denying that. If memory serves me right he did quite a bit of the same thing the last game, though (and he was town). I'd certainly have no problem stringing him up and I'll go on the record as willing to hammer if he's run up and his reveal, explanation, or what not is not satisfactory.

:rl:

<3 Crush. Thank you.

You are on the record as being a vagina.

24 hours till deadline and I want somebody ****ing dead. I said I thought Hatter was scum, so I can get behind this. I do find it funny how quickly JiF's train was derailed though.

Unvote. Vote Hatter.

Someone hammer this turkey please, I need blood.

I find it more interesting that immediately after I took the pressure off JIF, he stopped thinking I was scum and voted for ****ing Leelou.

I28 (1) – Basel

Sakaea (1) – Leelou

Hatter (5) – SMC, I28, Crusher, 80, Ishy

JiF (2) – Hatter, Cindy

Leelou (2) – JiF, AVM

Basel (1) - Verbal

Not voting – Sakaea

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline Tuesday 5PM MST/7PM EST

Archived