Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was for spankings? WTF are you talking about???

I was expanding the metaphor to include spankings and asking whether you wanted to be spanked next, or if you wanted to do the spanking.

I never saw you as a sub, it confused me.

I was expanding the metaphor to include spankings and asking whether you wanted to be spanked next, or if you wanted to do the spanking.

I never saw you as a sub, it confused me.

Pitching and catching has a completely different connotation, has nothing to do with spanking.

A team that doesn't even have to play a conference title game probably has no shot against the SEC winner.

That and I'm sick of hearing about how tough their schedule was, Michigan, Michigan St? please.

Gators beat 4 top 10 teams. Not even sure thats ever been done.

{{{Leelou}}} Hope everything is okay.

And, yes, Cindy, the tree makes a sound. Sound is a natural phenomenom that exists in the absence of perception.

no, it does not.

the vibrations that the falling tree makes are only perceived as sound by receivers, ie, ears.

if there are no receivers, there is no sound. just the air movement.

no, it does not.

the vibrations that the falling tree makes are only perceived as sound by receivers, ie, ears.

This needs its own thread. One that makes no sound.

OK, upon re-read, I'm still convinced that MadHatter is scum. Also, his scummates are Ishy and AVM.

Also this post that I missed until now made me laugh:

I'm sorry. I sent it to the wrong Crusher. I'll get it to you.

Evidently Lily sent the role PM to the alternate Crusher we created for Imitation Mafia. LOL.

no, it does not.

But the sound wave exists and the absence of receivers cannot make them unexist. The receiver is there merely to interpret the sound wave, not to determine its existence.

That's like saying a ball doesn't exist because I blind person can't see it.

a ball is a physical object.

it's like saying the ball doesn't have a color if there is no eye ... and brain... to interpret wavelengths of light as color.

the sound energy... the oscillations, waves, vibrations in the air do exist. but to make the leap to that energy becoming sound... you need to have a sensory organ and a brain to interpret that energy as sound.

if you ask the question of a scientist, that is the correct answer.

if you're meditating on it as a philosophical paradox, you're not asking the question.

and I'm sorry, ape... I can't ignore stuff.

Did they reject ECU's 54th request to join?

No, they added ECU for football only. Will be official this afternoon.

The bull is that they DID add a school for all sports...and it was Tulane. **** 'em. I hope the conference burns (and it will)

No, they added ECU for football only. Will be official this afternoon.

The bull is that they DID add a school for all sports...and it was Tulane. **** 'em. I hope the conference burns (and it will)

LOL.

I guess the New Orleans market is a nice addition for an east coast conference that also contains Boise State (football), Houston, SMU and San Diego State (football)?

What a mess.

LOL.

I guess the New Orleans market is a nice addition for an east coast conference that also contains Boise State, Houston, SMU and San Diego State?

What a mess.

Tulane will be in the west division too :rl:

And that New Orleans market does nothing for Tulane when everyone down there is an LSU fan. The 18k home attendance in football and 2k home attendance in basketball are exactly what the Big East wants, I suppose. And for those that bash ECU's basketball (rightfully so), ECU has been better the past several years on the court and averages 4k per home game.

Boise and SDSU will jump ship along with UC, UL, and Uconn first chance they all get. It's C-USA with USF and Temple.

Archived