Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape just told me in the QT to derail his train by pointing out that the game will die when he does, and to draw attention to a new player. Will do.

Vote Basel.

So, you realize that not only are you admitting you are scum, but that you are attacking someone's vote by outing the person they are voting as scum? And that the only way your argument is worth a sh*t is if you are telling the truth about your scummy alignment? Bring it, Ishy. If you have a case to make on me, then quit ****ing around.

I figured this much out several years ago. The avatar is mostly my version of a friendly, introductory "**** you" to the JN crew.

That pretty much sounds like how you get introduced to the JN crowd.

See the funny thing is, that now I think that Ishy really isn't mafia, since no mafia would even want to do that to draw attraction to himself. I don't think he has anything on the Bill's lover, but I do think he is town.

So far my reads,

Ishy - town

Cindy - mafia

SMC - maf

Lily - hot

I think that pretty much sums it up.

You are overselling one of my town tells as a scum tell. You just made me that much more comfortable with my vote change.

If I have any scum tell at all, it is that I don't scum hunt, instead I take the events of the game as they unfold and put them together into a narrative that indicts whoever I'm trying to frame. OMGUS isn't a scum tell for me though, not in the least. Stupid SMC is stupid (or scum) and characteristically bad at mafia... regardless of alignment.

And the bolded is EXACTLY what you're doing right now with me.

You took the events of the game (the Cindy vote on you, and my vote plus my jab at your scum hunting ability) and put it together into "a narrative that indicts whoever" you're trying to frame, in this instance me. The fact that you claim what you're doing now is a scumtell is a WIFOM.

You've just strung up your own noose.

And the bolded is EXACTLY what you're doing right now with me.

You took the events of the game (the Cindy vote on you, and my vote plus my jab at your scum hunting ability) and put it together into "a narrative that indicts whoever" you're trying to frame, in this instance me. The fact that you claim what you're doing now is a scumtell is a WIFOM.

You've just strung up your own noose.

Shameful. This reminds me of when I catch jets code as scum, he tries to convince everyone my town tells are scum tells, then everything I say in casing him him accuses me of doing the same. PAC does something similar as scum with me.

I've concluded it's a prevalent scum tell for players going toe-to-toe with me when I'm town and they scum and in my sights.

That pretty much sounds like how you get introduced to the JN crowd.

See the funny thing is, that now I think that Ishy really isn't mafia, since no mafia would even want to do that to draw attraction to himself. I don't think he has anything on the Bill's lover, but I do think he is town.

So far my reads,

Ishy - town

Cindy - mafia

SMC - maf

Lily - hot

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Boom! Game over.

What am I?

So, you realize that not only are you admitting you are scum, but that you are attacking someone's vote by outing the person they are voting as scum? And that the only way your argument is worth a sh*t is if you are telling the truth about your scummy alignment? Bring it, Ishy. If you have a case to make on me, then quit ****ing around.

Go Basel, go!

You "chuckled" and you're calling me a fag?

Wow.

It wasn't a giggle. THAT would make sense for your statement.

Just like some of you dipsh*ts poke fun at my "hehe" - it is a chuckle, which is normal. Like I chuckle at how much of a fool you make yourself look like.

It wasn't a giggle. THAT would make sense for your statement.

Just like some of you dipsh*ts poke fun at my "hehe" - it is a chuckle, which is normal. Like I chuckle at how much of a fool you make yourself look like.

Unfunny. Again. Like always. Giggler.

I feel like you advised fellow scum to vote me back and then said this very same thing in game thread in one of our more recent game.s

Unvote

Vote SMC

You actually do have the audacity to do this type of thing repeatedly with me, even if it stops working or never works to begin with.

Slowly the fat man wobble into the game thread and does not read any post but this. YES,, He GETS behind the APE..

vote smc

Trap. Set. Scum. Caught.

Ape just revealed himself as scum. Did we all see it?

Okay, for those skimming or not paying attention, this is how it goes:

A player puts what appears to be a random 1st day vote on Ape, which he can ignore as just that. It can even be part of an OMGUS exchange and Ape is voting this person as well, as it was just a few minutes ago. He does his usual, "this vote against me means more than it actually is," and then acts like it's some scum conspiracy against him. But let's that go. Why? Breadcrumbing, so he could use the same logic against anyone else who would vote him.

Ape can ignore it, let it go as early game fodder. But now, another vote is cast on him (mine), and it looks equally random. But in Apeverse this vote can't be ignored. No, it can create momemntum and foil his plans of mafia domination. So now, he has to try to cast doubt on this voter by, guess what? Harkening back to his breadcrumbing.

A shield and sword, that's Ape's tactic.

I'm happy with my vote.

Scumology 101. State normal gameplay as a scum tell.

Archived