Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

Myself, 80 and Verb.

At the very least you called 80 a dummy (disliking his post). While that may be true, you're still doing exactly what I'm talking about.

I always call him a dummy. He is a dummy. I think you are over-stating this point. That is 3 people, and what is your ultimate point to prove here? I always pitch my cases to people and get pissed if not listened to.

Are you framing a case on me based on this? You just said you were going to follow my vote on SMC. Which is it AVM?

You are doing exactly what I said, you were paying lip-service to voting SMC with no real intention of doing it, while you continued to work the dialogue with me into a fray, hoping for an exploitable moment you could then push for my lynch.... is that where this is going? I bet.

So please, go fact check that. I'm not keeping you from scum hunting, I'm keeping you from diverting the town from ACTUALLY scum hunting which is what you're doing the past several pages with the insistence that you've gotten both myself and SMC. Go back to making your case about SMC.

Or you can make another post on how this is me waffling or trying to side myself with your line of thinking. Whichever floats your boat.

More successful scum lynches come from my D1 play than anyone else's. I may not lead a D1 lynch on scum all the time, BUT I almost always surface 1-2 scum in doing what I do.

My case on SMC has generating a plentitude of info on you, as well as some others. I feel like I'm doing what I do best in mafia... extracting useful info for players to lean on later in the game.

More successful scum lynches come from my D1 play than anyone else's. I may not lead a D1 lynch on scum all the time, BUT I almost always surface 1-2 scum in doing what I do.

My case on SMC has generating a plentitude of info on you, as well as some others. I feel like I'm doing what I do best in mafia... extracting useful info for players to lean on later in the game.

For me it isn't even mafia without the Ape.

So.. let's go ahead speed lynch Verbal laugh about it and get back to the game day 2.

Did I say that? I said if SMC is scum, I'd bet you are.

I make statements like that often. You seem to be over-reacting and leveraging what I said, as an opportunity to change its meaning to make a defensive statement. Not feeling any better about you at all from this.

This is the sh*t you pull on day 1 I hate. But I cant say you're scum for it because you always do it.

Hate hate hate stringing players together on day 1. Hate it.

I always call him a dummy. He is a dummy. I think you are over-stating this point. That is 3 people, and what is your ultimate point to prove here? I always pitch my cases to people and get pissed if not listened to.

Are you framing a case on me based on this? You just said you were going to follow my vote on SMC. Which is it AVM?

You are doing exactly what I said, you were paying lip-service to voting SMC with no real intention of doing it, while you continued to work the dialogue with me into a fray, hoping for an exploitable moment you could then push for my lynch.... is that where this is going? I bet.

First off, we agree that 80 is a dummy. We could spend pages citing sources, cross referencing what we've got, and discussing the greater issues in question but let's just agree to agree on this subject.

No, I think you're town. I'm damn near positive of it. If you go back and read my post, I said I "think I could side with the ape."

Ironically I think I could side with the ape and vote SMC...but it's wayyyyy too much fun to poke at him.

Then added that I was going to have fun with you instead. Which I am. I don't usually indulge myself with such things...but I'm rather excited. That you're wrong.

I continue to say your case on SMC may be good because I don't want our conversation to make folks think that me proving you wrong proves you're guilty and SMC is town. It means no such thing. I don't know how I feel about SMC 100% yet.

F*** YES!

Unvote vote Verbal

Well I was wrong. 80 is not a complete dummy.

See Ape...that's how you admit you were not correct.

This is the sh*t you pull on day 1 I hate. But I cant say you're scum for it because you always do it.

Hate hate hate stringing players together on day 1. Hate it.

You even got me and JiF to agree. DAMN YOU APE

GFY

Do you know just how much untapped anger I am sitting on top of after the sh*t we've been through this summer... you want me to unleash it on your face fatty?

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, ape. Let the hate flow through you.

The hate is swelling in you now. Take your scumhunting weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Take me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

• Upvote 3

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, ape. Let the hate flow through you.

The hate is swelling in you now. Take your scumhunting weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Take me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

Are you really trying to use the power of suggestion on an Ape. I saw this lady on TV got her ears and hands gnawed off doing that. You won;t be laughing when you have to take your shoes off to high five the boy when the Giants score.

Logic and fact are on my side right now. I know I'm generating a lot of activity, but my posts and responses to both SMC and AVM are on point.

I love teh mafia goodness!

Ape's Scum Technique No. 43: Claiming Klogic and guesses are logic and facts.