Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, ape. Let the hate flow through you.

The hate is swelling in you now. Take your scumhunting weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Take me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

dirtiest post of the thread.

was quite a close competition... but extra points for the homage and subtlety.

Fence sitter, keeping hands clean.

Such a comfortable fence too. What can I say, I like having you both back in a game and don't want to vote either of you off day 1. Plus, Sakaea isn't adding much to the game more than spam and a defense of Ishy. Happy where my vote is.

Such a comfortable fence too. What can I say, I like having you both back in a game and don't want to vote either of you off day 1. Plus, Sakaea isn't adding much to the game more than spam and a defense of Ishy. Happy where my vote is.

I'd had wonderings about that for a day or so now. I can switch to Kae if need be and I'll still be comfortable. I'll see whether Ape or Kae is closer when I get to the motel I'm staying at halfway to sis's tonight.

Damn. I work on cleaning and I come back to 20 pages. You guys are great. So summary of what I read.

SMC is being a dick and keeps siting "Ape strategies" instead of actually responding to his case. = huge scummy read

AVM is fence sitting, not really doing anything useful, randomly pissing Ape off = major town read

Cindy random spamming, but the thing that gets me is that she is playing more mafia then she was in last game = slight scum read

Crusher supposedly agrees with Ape and then goes off on a blind lynch, then unvotes and goes for an inactive = medium scum read

Ape is tunneling, getting pissed at AVM = major town read if SMC is mafia, major mafia read if SMC is town, for some reason though, I get this third party feeling from him

Ishy is sports spamming, not really playing mafia = slight scum read

basel and kae have not really been posting = wtf

Leelou = hot = too distracting to have a read

Verbal randomly comes back after nearly being blind lynched, does absolutely nothing, horrible jokes = slight town read

80 even worse jokes, don't really know what he's doing = no read

JiF is randomly agreeing with people, not doing too much by himself, jumping to the most common opinion, random lynching = medium mafia read

So assuming 3 mafia, my bets are JiF, Crusher, and SMC. let's go.

You missed Kae from your list. Mistake or on purpose? Read on her?

ok, now I'm having emotional confusion... the **** supervisor got transferred out of my life and I think I'm responsible for that so yay, over ****ing joyed, like... you cannot believe.

on the other hand, guy with a rifle or BB gun.... conflicting stories but everyone else is driving around with .22s now and the cars that were hit are a bit too shattered for bbs... anyway, guy drove through and shot up a bunch of cars and... not good. not handled well, not caught, and feels too much like a trial run cause it was an adult and... we get a lot of threats.

and what does this mean to mafia...

it means I really would enjoy some virtual violence now.

but I have the feeling everyone's gone for the holiday.

crap.

Question.

When SMC came at me, and I in turn went right back at him. Who were the early hop-on votes on both trains? Who voted with explanation that sounded valid, who voted with explanation that sounded like lip-service to cover a bandwagon vote, and who voted without any explanation at all?

While I feel good about seeing SMC and AVM get lynched based on their play so far, it is not lost on me that statistically it is more likely SMC and I are both town. Therefore, it can't be ignored that while both of use made loud cases it would very easy for scum to get behind either of us... additionally it wouldn't be surprising for scum to play both sides as it appears AVM and Leelou are doing to some degree. Influencing some things, but ultimately keeping their hands clean.

Archived