Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe not one but 7 would suck.

So to get this straight who is scum in this scenario. Me, JVM or both of us? Honestly your only about 4 players away from naming the entire game scum Day 1 LOL One of the things that make you essential to mafia. LOVE

I don't know how you and everyone else seems to constantly equate me grilling someone with"naming them as scum". How else can I prod people if not by sa young they are up to something and voting some sort of reaction.

seriously lost interest.

i will **** off and die or you can just pretend i have,

not really caring either way.

you are a douche,

ST

seriously lost interest.

you are a douche,

Shut up.

Explaining basic strategy is not "playing with you". It is barely tolerating you. My post was for he other cretins who will read it when they return, not you. I've come to expect a certain level of gamesmanship here, and they are teetering on bad form.

If the game doesn't become the focal point over Ape's play critique, then I'll be replaced.

ST

Shut up.

Explaining basic strategy is not "playing with you". It is barely tolerating you. My post was for he other cretins who will read it when they return, not you. I've come to expect a certain level of gamesmanship here, and they are teetering on bad form.

If the game doesn't become the focal point over Ape's play critique, then I'll be replaced.

i'm way past tolerating you on any level.

why do you keep responding to people you have no respect or tolerance for?

is that like a personality disorder?

i'm way past tolerating you on any level.

why do you keep responding to people you have no respect or tolerance for?

is that like a personality disorder?

I'm a bit of a sucker for answering stupid, pointless questions asked by people who can't keep up.

I liked it better when DM was DM, not JN.

and still, you can't stop reacting can you?

that's,why you;re so easily played by someone like SCM... you know it was obvious to anyone else he was ****ing with you.

why wasn't it obvious to you?

you;re a mafia genius, and you let yourself be manipulated like that?

is it some kind of strategy?

I'm a bit of a sucker for answering stupid, pointless questions asked by people who can't keep up.

oh i ****ing well know you can't not respond.

i have a similar personality disorder.

there's no meds for those you know.

i may not be able to offer any meaningful game play, but any moron can push your buttons.

Or I could be town who voted him without checking the vote count. So exciting.

Yeah, I'm not saying that that is a sign that you are mafia, I'm saying that that is a null tell, where you tried to turn it into a town tell. Seriously Crusher, think before you type.

His logic? Where?

I c what u did thar

Yeah, I'm not saying that that is a sign that you are mafia, I'm saying that that is a null tell, where you tried to turn it into a town tell. Seriously Crusher, think before you type.

I c what u did thar

i will give you a shiny new bicycle to come up with an original thought.

how much will it take?

seriously lost interest.

you are a douche,

Yes he is a douche, and his doucheness is how he catches cum most of the time.

oh, nice, i successfully shut you the **** up.

i bet that's quite an accomplishment.

:love0030:

I like a good emo meltdown as much as the next person, and I really hope that's all this is. I don't want to replace you, Ape. You're a big part of what makes mafia fun. I don't always understand what you say, but I love your attitude.

Cindy, you're doing fine. It takes time to learn the game and you're doing well for your second game.

Yes he is a douche, and his doucheness is how he catches cum most of the time.

:love0030:

i.... um....

um...

he catches that too?

ok, i'm feeling more simpatico with him then....

and lol, i'm sure he'll be back to make me understand the depth of idiocy to which i have sunk but... thank you and you're welcome, nonetheless, lol.

I like a good emo meltdown as much as the next person, and I really hope that's all this is. I don't want to replace you, Ape. You're a big part of what makes mafia fun. I don't always understand what you say, but I love your attitude.

Cindy, you're doing fine. It takes time to learn the game and you're doing well for your second game.

i'm sorry i made ape run away but i'm sure he won't let a second game girl keep him away for long.

no doubt there are pressing family concerns.

and no... no i'm not... but i don;t mind ****ing up if you don;t mind me ****ing up.

Not yet. I do have some dinner prep to do later and a son to drive home at some point. What did you have in mind?

Ah well, I'm sure I could come up with something...too bad you live several states away....

and what are you all drinking if i may be so bold?

besides the aforementioned typoish deal.

Tea. I save my drinking for the weekends, mostly. When I do drink, it's beer, vodka, jager, or whiskey. Purple Haze is amazing, btw.

Pepsi, actually. I don't need alcohol to be frisky, or blonde for that matter.

I'm not seeing anybody at the moment, so I'm not drinking the aforementioned typo lately either. ;)

I don't need alcohol to be frisky either, but damn it helps.

And no comment about the aforementioned typo :tongue:

it's not a matter of need so much as.... lol.... long weekend and yummmmmmmmm

and i defeated my dragon of a supervisor and ... pretty sure helped end her career advancement.... so sad....

i drink to her and... to me... and lol to the probable upcoming attack on my workplace and... i will hide under the desk and if they hold us hostage for 8... but not for less than 8 hours.... and we survive,... a sweet $10K.

if there are bodily fluids involved an extra 10 but.... think it'll just be the bullets, so won't do any pre-ordering from amazon.

it was an interesting day, lol.

Archived