Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're making a baseless assumption there but carry on.

and of course you are.

I can tell by the font.

A baseless assumption? You called yourself old. I would have said, "seasoned," or "mature" or "experienced."

And, not to boast, but I use a nice font.

My feelings still haven't changed. Sakaea is posting to post, not really adding anything to the game. She's questioned ape's rational of voting but hasn't added any real game thoughts.

Ape vs. AVM is getting interesting. Out of the two I'd be leaning more to a vote on AVM, but I'm not wanting to change my vote yet.

Reread recap:

So and so always does this, this guy always does that, etc.

I don't know any of you, so all this meta b.s. is pointless to me and means nothing. All I've seen that I can use is McClain and SMC went at each other with what looks to me as town on town action. Generated a lot of conversation, with both of them making logical points. But two were quick to capitalize on a situation that would have made it easy for scum to slip in and manipulate the lynch of either Ape or SMC, riding the fence and stay safe. They (AVM and JiF) were pretty vocal at fos'ing and voting both, allowing an easy out for themselves depending on which way the wind was blowing at any particular point. Pretty sure one or both is scum.

Unvote. Vote JiF.

Thinking Hatter is scum too.

Reread recap:

I don't know any of you, so all this meta b.s. is pointless to me and means nothing. All I've seen that I can use is McClain and SMC went at each other with what looks to me as town on town action. Generated a lot of conversation, with both of them making logical points. But two were quick to capitalize on a situation that would have made it easy for scum to slip in and manipulate the lynch of either Ape or SMC, riding the fence and stay safe. They (AVM and JiF) were pretty vocal at fos'ing and voting both, allowing an easy out for themselves depending on which way the wind was blowing at any particular point. Pretty sure one or both is scum.

Unvote. Vote JiF.

What was I vocal about? lol

This is your first game related post but you're damning me for reacting to the only thing going on in the game, interesting.

Reread recap:

Unvote. Vote JiF.

You know me. We've played multiple games together on DM. I'm John McClain over there, which you obviously know.

Regardless, I think your observations are spot on here. I'm happy to see either JIF or AVM lynched on this glorious D1.

What was I vocal about? lol

This is your first game related post but you're damning me for reacting to the only thing going on in the game, interesting.

He's damning you for "get behind the Ape" opportunistic play. Which you do often as scum.

The one thing you do as town, you haven't done any of yet... which is scum hunt, Mr. so-called Batman "the greatest scum hunter ever".

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

I realized that every single member of one half of my extended family is complete garbage, there were a few stragglers I thought had some class. Turns out, nope. Good to be able to cut them off cleanly, all of them: scum bags.

I also realized that when my wife and I make friends, we choose well, and we choose people that want to be embraced as family as much as we do. So, it turned out to be a great holiday. :D

He's damning you for "get behind the Ape" opportunistic play. Which you do often as scum.

The one thing you do as town, you haven't done any of yet... which is scum hunt, Mr. so-called Batman "the greatest scum hunter ever".

I did nothing of the sort. I'm currently voting you because my genius scum hunting skills brought me here. You're doing the same sh*t you did the last time I nailed you on Day 1. This is the literally the exact same weak case.

Archived