Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did nothing of the sort. I'm currently voting you because my genius scum hunting skills brought me here. You're doing the same sh*t you did the last time I nailed you on Day 1. This is the literally the exact same weak case.

... and that's how I know you are scum, that right there. You followed my vote at least twice while I was casing SMC and pressuring others, and then I turned on you because you weren't scum hunting and you were "getting behind Ape" your favorite and sadly your only scum strategy, you ****ing train wreck.

You are the Sanchez of teh mafia, and you just ran into my butt. You **** up.

Unvote

Vote JIF

LOL, listen... every time I am scum and JIF is town, I sit back, watch him scum hunt and use his ass while he stupidly runs up townie after townie.

This game he didn't pursue ANYONE. He calls himself "greatest scum hunter ever" and when he's town, he tries his ass off to be just that. He usually isn't, but that doesn't matter. The key is he TRIES to hunt scum as town. He's done none of that. Instead, he tried to do to me what I typically do to him. Ride my case to an easy townie lynch most likely. He tries to do this all the time when I'm town and he's scum. Sometimes he gets away with it on D1, and then by D2 it's obvious. It's obvious now.

What a butt fumbling pussy fart.

At the moment I feel best about JIF lynch. AVM's butthurt tantrum defense comes across as non-sensical, and it could be because he's scum too, but it could be because he just gets pussy hurt every time I pressure him in the least little bit.

Didn't read that novel but was the gist something along the lines of ape being the most important and best player in the game?

I'd been waiting for the movie adaptation.

Back from the holiday trip. Hope everyone enjoyed watching my Foreskins pound Tony Homo and the Cowboys. Sorry about your Jets, but they won't play Tebow so I guess it's to be expected.

Will catch up and be back.

Pfffftt. Tebow is a ****ing pussy and the Jets would have lost even worse if they had played him. Right now he is somewhere on my list of celebrities I wish to collapse into obscurity. I'm totally lost on why they wanted him to begin with.

One thing I have learned this weekend: don't ever feed my nephews sugary mints. I think Red Bull would have given them less energy.

I'd been waiting for the movie adaptation.

Pfffftt. Tebow is a ****ing pussy and the Jets would have lost even worse if they had played him. Right now he is somewhere on my list of celebrities I wish to collapse into obscurity. I'm totally lost on why they wanted him to begin with.

One thing I have learned this weekend: don't ever feed my nephews sugary mints. I think Red Bull would have given them less energy.

Cool story bro. What are teh Mafia thoughts?

I28 (4) – Basel, JiF, AVM, 80

Sakaea (2) – Leelou, Verbal

SMC (1) – Sakaea

Hatter (1) – SMC

Crusher (1) – Hatter

JiF (2) – Ishy, I28

Not voting – Crusher, Cindy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline Tuesday 5PM MST/7PM EST

... and that's how I know you are scum, that right there. You followed my vote at least twice while I was casing SMC and pressuring others, and then I turned on you because you weren't scum hunting and you were "getting behind Ape" your favorite and sadly your only scum strategy, you ****ing train wreck.

You are the Sanchez of teh mafia, and you just ran into my butt. You **** up.

Unvote

Vote JIF

OMG

You're an idiot.

lol

anything to say to dissuade me here, jif?

i am not experienced in teh mafias but...

this.... makes sense....

What makes sense? lol Dont let this idiot guide the town. He's known as the scum MVP for a reason and he's doing his usual work right now. I dont even know what he's talking about. He's painting in inaccurate picture of my play. And he's claiming I'm "getting behind the Ape" which I havent done at all this game. Its garbage and he's most likely scum for doing it.

He ran up a townie, tying players together along the way, he now leads in votes, so he turns his attention to an easy lynch, literally begging the town to listen to him as he incorrectly describe my typical play, he's saying I'm doing sh*t I'm not even doing. Its disgusting and he should die for it.

What makes sense? lol Dont let this idiot guide the town. He's known as the scum MVP for a reason and he's doing his usual work right now. I dont even know what he's talking about. He's painting in inaccurate picture of my play. And he's claiming I'm "getting behind the Ape" which I havent done at all this game. Its garbage and he's most likely scum for doing it.

He ran up a townie, tying players together along the way, he now leads in votes, so he turns his attention to an easy lynch, literally begging the town to listen to him as he incorrectly describe my typical play, he's saying I'm doing sh*t I'm not even doing. Its disgusting and he should die for it.

Don't let me lead? You were happy to latch onto my first two cases. This might be the most limp-dicked defense ever.

How do you know I ran up a townie btw?

Don't let me lead? You were happy to latch onto my first two cases. This might be the most limp-dicked defense ever.

How do you know I ran up a townie btw?

I didnt latch on to sh*t. lol. The post struck me before I even read your "case". Jeezus.

I'm taking his word for it, for now, thats how I role on D1. Not the bull sh*t you're making up.

Ironically I think I could side with the ape and vote SMC...but it's wayyyyy too much fun to poke at him.

In re-reading some of JIF's crap. I came across this gem, which I reacted to at the time... but I couldn't resist revisiting it. AVM literally says he is considering siding with me and voting SMC, but then proceeds to engage me in a huge debate in which he tries to case me, but never actually makes a case about me being scum, rather he forms debate around my gameplay tendencies and whether he's describing them properly or not, NOT whether or not they are my scumtells. Idiotic debate, and he never even thought about voting SMC.

Don't forget about this if we proceed with the JIF lynch, which at this point feels like a lock.

Are we playing mafia now? Is that what just happened?

I dont know if I've ever seen you this aggressive on D1. Not sure what to think. I mean, I could kill Ape, any day for the lulz but I typically get a scummy vibe from this strong of a case on D1.

Yeah, feel like he's overselling...

Unvote AVM

Vote SMC

Wow. I've never seen you try this hard on nothing. Here's my sequence of posts after SMC's first true game post. Basically was ready to vote him. I always feel scummy about the first real game post. If you want to meta me, do it proper.

I voted because I agreed with overselling, think I stopped reading there. It was a good word. You're acting like your case made me vote. Thats simply not true. I was doing a catch up and was going to vote SMC anyway, I just used your post to reply to.

I didnt latch on to sh*t. lol. The post struck me before I even read your "case". Jeezus.

I'm taking his word for it, for now, thats how I role on D1. Not the bull sh*t you're making up.

You quoted and agreed with me. What is in the thread says different than what you are saying now... if you weren't so self-obsessed, you'd understand how things come across to others.

Wow. I've never seen you try this hard on nothing. Here's my sequence of posts after SMC's first true game post. Basically was ready to vote him. I always feel scummy about the first real game post. If you want to meta me, do it proper.

I voted because I agreed with overselling, think I stopped reading there. It was a good word. You're acting like your case made me vote. Thats simply not true. I was doing a catch up and was going to vote SMC anyway, I just used your post to reply to.

The bold is an absolutely full of sh*t statement. If I'm known for anything in mafia, it is effort. I always try hard.

That said, if you are telling the truth about your thought sequence... it is not reflected by what you did in thread. Sorry. I'm staying put for now... :P

In re-reading some of JIF's crap. I came across this gem, which I reacted to at the time... but I couldn't resist revisiting it. AVM literally says he is considering siding with me and voting SMC, but then proceeds to engage me in a huge debate in which he tries to case me, but never actually makes a case about me being scum, rather he forms debate around my gameplay tendencies and whether he's describing them properly or not, NOT whether or not they are my scumtells. Idiotic debate, and he never even thought about voting SMC.

Don't forget about this if we proceed with the JIF lynch, which at this point feels like a lock.

You're such a ****ing moron, you never get enough of putting your stupid ape foot in your dumb monkey mouth.

The bold is an absolutely full of sh*t statement. If I'm known for anything in mafia, it is effort. I always try hard.

That said, if you are telling the truth about your thought sequence... it is not reflected by what you did in thread. Sorry. I'm staying put for now... :tongue:

Whatever. I'll let the town decide. This is the worst case I've ever seen you put this much effort into. You put a lot of effort into everything but this is soooo bad its almost unprecedented which is saying something for you.

Whatever. I'll let the town decide. This is the worst case I've ever seen you put this much effort into. You put a lot of effort into everything but this is soooo bad its almost unprecedented which is saying something for you.

1.) This is the same case I've caught you (and other players) as scum with before... get behind the Ape, not scum hunting.

2.) Since we are criticizing cases, what again is your case on me? OMGUS? Or was it that I realized you were riding my D1 aggression and not scum hunting on your own and realized you are scum?

Worst defense I've ever seen dude.

You're such a ****ing moron, you never get enough of putting your stupid ape foot in your dumb monkey mouth.

Aw, butt fag is butt hurt.

If you felt SMC was scum, then why would you move your vote to me? Because I voted you for doing something you know damn well you do as scum?

My only take on your quickness to vote me is that you are in self-preservation mode as scum. I don't think you'd sweat me if you were town.

Also, you are a stupid ass.

1.) This is the same case I've caught you (and other players) as scum with before... get behind the Ape, not scum hunting.

2.) Since we are criticizing cases, what again is your case on me? OMGUS? Or was it that I realized you were riding my D1 aggression and not scum hunting on your own and realized you are scum?

Worst defense I've ever seen dude.

You're wrong and this case is stupid. I'v summarized why I think you're scum in a couple of posts above. You claim I'm not scum hunting but my hunting lead me to you. You're out right lying to people we've never played with before to try and convince them you have some read on me or something when time and time again its proven to be the exact opposite.

I'm not going to get back in a forth about your case sucks worse than mine...but yeah. You're an idiot. Your calling your shot on day 1. We can all laugh again at you if you succeed in getting me lynched. I'll take that because its about being right when I'm town.

You're wrong and this case is stupid. I'v summarized why I think you're scum in a couple of posts above. You claim I'm not scum hunting but my hunting lead me to you. You're out right lying to people we've never played with before to try and convince them you have some read on me or something when time and time again its proven to be the exact opposite.

I'm not going to get back in a forth about your case sucks worse than mine...but yeah. You're an idiot. Your calling your shot on day 1. We can all laugh again at you if you succeed in getting me lynched. I'll take that because its about being right when I'm town.

All of this ^^^

Horsesh*t.

I should rip that tongue out of your face and beat the **** out of you with it, you miserable sh*t of a liar.

Aw, butt fag is butt hurt.

If you felt SMC was scum, then why would you move your vote to me? Because I voted you for doing something you know damn well you do as scum?

My only take on your quickness to vote me is that you are in self-preservation mode as scum. I don't think you'd sweat me if you were town.

Also, you are a stupid ass.

I didnt like SMC's first real post, I never do but his seemed rather ambitious. It was the only thing going on in the game. I voted him. Its D1. It seemed like the right thing to do, scum or not.

You keep acting like I'm a definitive player on D1. I'm far from it. I typically vote a player for a particular post or vote around some type of battle taking place in the game knowing D1 is a crap shoot. You put stock into D1, making "locks" and claiming you've found some art form to D1 scum hunting. I never scum hunt on D1.

Anywho, You 2 needed pressure. You talk enough. SMC getting heat seemed like the better move plus he was the antagonist, so I voted him.

I never sweat you. But this game is different, so this is amusing and you're lying and making a bogus cases and it bothers me. gfy

I didnt like SMC's first real post, I never do but his seemed rather ambitious. It was the only thing going on in the game. I voted him. Its D1. It seemed like the right thing to do, scum or not.

You keep acting like I'm a definitive player on D1. I'm far from it. I typically vote a player for a particular post or vote around some type of battle taking place in the game knowing D1 is a crap shoot. You put stock into D1, making "locks" and claiming you've found some art form to D1 scum hunting. I never scum hunt on D1.

Anywho, You 2 needed pressure. You talk enough. SMC getting heat seemed like the better move plus he was the antagonist, so I voted him.

I never sweat you. But this game is different, so this is amusing and you're lying and making a bogus cases and it bothers me. gfy

You explanations are somewhat rational.

However, I'm not lying... and that is where you lose me.

I've counted one lie so far. You said you didn't follow me, and the proof IN THREAD shows that you did.

I've nailed you for "get behind the Ape" when you are scum in the past. Others who have witnessed it will have to vet that claim, because you saying it's a lie is about as reliable as me saying it isn't. You are basically saying I'm lying to the noobs, which is a lie in and of itself. You are just creating a scenario where they have to make an uninformed choice between which of us they think is lying about things from past games.

What I find telling about your play is that you are trying to convince people I am lying... but you aren't trying to convince people I'm scum. It's like you are keeping a caveat in your OMGUS attack on me, to ensure you can talk your way out of being wrong later. The old blame me for playing badly and getting myself lynched routine.

I was not pinging you at all before I noticed you drafting off my casing and voted you. Then you immediately abandoned all suspicion of others and voted me, and began the OMGUS. Not sure what conclusion you'd expect me to reach as a result.

You explanations are somewhat rational.

However, I'm not lying... and that is where you lose me.

I've counted one lie so far. You said you didn't follow me, and the proof IN THREAD shows that you did.

I've nailed you for "get behind the Ape" when you are scum in the past. Others who have witnessed it will have to vet that claim, because you saying it's a lie is about as reliable as me saying it isn't. You are basically saying I'm lying to the noobs, which is a lie in and of itself. You are just creating a scenario where they have to make an uninformed choice between which of us they think is lying about things from past games.

What I find telling about your play is that you are trying to convince people I am lying... but you aren't trying to convince people I'm scum. It's like you are keeping a caveat in your OMGUS attack on me, to ensure you can talk your way out of being wrong later. The old blame me for playing badly and getting myself lynched routine.

I was not pinging you at all before I noticed you drafting off my casing and voted you. Then you immediately abandoned all suspicion of others and voted me, and began the OMGUS. Not sure what conclusion you'd expect me to reach as a result.

The bolded is exactly the point I was trying to make. You're allowing yourself an out JiF, regardless of how either of them would have flipped, you could convince the rest of us that "whoops, but that's how they always play," knowing we wouldn't know any better.

And the piggybacking was blatant, don't need to know anyone's meta to see that, you telegraphed it.

Archived