Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

So half the remaining players are suspicious? You need to get yourself checked for paranoid personality disorder. lol.

I don't expect to list 3 and be 100%. That is the "pool" of players I find most suspect at the moment, don't be a doosh.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suddenly, the door was flung open and the network exec pointed at Kae. “Cancelled!” Then he pointed at Verbal. “Cancelled!” Without another word, he headed down the hall, leaving the door open.

Question: This reads like 1 person is responsible for both kills. Is that the case? Or just flavor?

Also, I was away Wed afternoon until now - caught up. Can we get a vote count?

As for my thoughts, I do think that Hatter's post was bad. I've seen him make those types of posts before on DM, so I'm hesitant to pile onto that train. I'd like to see the vote count and where we stand overall.

Scum breadcrumbs being the Doc. Obviously it's not what I was doing, it was just one more in a long history of bad jokes I've made here on JN.

Verbal is a dastardly person, but I believe he's accurate about this. Ape does use meta in his cases. They're not purely in game based analyses. There's comparison or reference to things outside the specific game in question. Now, we can quibble on whether that is in fact "meta" but if the definition is anything outside the game, then it is certainly meta.

Kinda interesting.

What'd I tell you guys? Now, when Verbal chimed to forge an argument about the truth of how I drown myself out, who was it that I was casing?

SMC? AVM? I'll got take a look, I don't even remember at this point.

Good job by scum pulling me off my early reads. You won't get that lucky twice though. :tongue:

I went back and read and you had him. Well done Ape. Who do you like for today>

I went back and read and you had him. Well done Ape. Who do you like for today>

I wanted to grill you a little, you went untested on D1...

And the rest of my list has already been posted. I'd like to see AVM or SMC dead mostly, as it will be the most informative scenario for gaining context for all the D1 scum hunting.

How about you? What was "interesting" about those quotes you bumped. Good to see you re-reading and doing work though. Unvote.

What'd I tell you guys? Now, when Verbal chimed to forge an argument about the truth of how I drown myself out, who was it that I was casing?

SMC? AVM? I'll got take a look, I don't even remember at this point.

Good job by scum pulling me off my early reads. You won't get that lucky twice though. :tongue:

You're a disgusting pig.

My gut is working this game. Verbal's my bitch.

Vote Ishy

Still got my eye on Leelou though. Feel much better about you.

You're a disgusting pig.

Vote Ishy

Good deal. Was waiting for you to post just so I'd see who you went after.

I'm the cop. JiF is a reality tv show(scum).

vote: JiF

You're a disgusting pig.

Vote Ishy

Did you ever even go at Verbal? I think not. You were busy piggy-backing my votes. Even when I was debating Verb, you didn't even FOS him. He's one person you didn't follow me to.

Crusher's case on Hatter pushed that train into relevancy, after I abandoned JIF, AVM, Verbal and SMC pressures and voted Hatter myself.

True. But since I don;t know who scum is and it was Day 1 makes sense. Take a look at 80 around that time. Interesting. SMC is another for me.

I'm going to sit on my vote for a while. I want to see some others emerge with cases... I'm happy to be lead dog on D1, but now the onus is on the rest of you to make plays.

Go read 80 around the lynch very interesting. I have to get to work I wil go put it together when I get a chance. I was looking at something else when I saw it.

Archived