Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? Every ****ing scum team I touch is an absolute disaster. WTF!???!?????!

Unvote

Vote JiF

Mock outrage.

I thought for sure that Ishy was the cop after this opening post...

Vote AVM.

That's the way I'd handle it as Cop, wouldn't reveal unless I absolutely had to.

It's possible AVM is caught by Ishy and bussing JIF, especially with JIF hamming it up with this grotesque "seriously?" post.

The right thing to do is take the free kill on JIF, because AVM is either legit or bussing. Then we sort things out in the morning. If AVM is making a gambit play, they can't kill Ishy or it compromises AVM and buries him too. In this small a game, with 1 scum dead already, does scum trade 2 more players for the Cop? I don't know that they would. Unless the 4th scum is BURIED.

All that being said, the way AVM argued with me D1 does fall into the category of "survival". An approach CTM uses every time he is Cop, but usually CTM views me first then wages war with me to stay alive for as long as possible.

Ninja'd by the Ape. This is what I was looking for.

Mock outrage.

I thought for sure that Ishy was the cop after this opening post...

That's the way I'd handle it as Cop, wouldn't reveal unless I absolutely had to.

It's possible AVM is caught by Ishy and bussing JIF, especially with JIF hamming it up with this grotesque "seriously?" post.

The right thing to do is take the free kill on JIF, because AVM is either legit or bussing. Then we sort things out in the morning. If AVM is making a gambit play, they can't kill Ishy or it compromises AVM and buries him too. In this small a game, with 1 scum dead already, does scum trade 2 more players for the Cop? I don't know that they would. Unless the 4th scum is BURIED.

All that being said, the way AVM argued with me D1 does fall into the category of "survival". An approach CTM uses every time he is Cop, but usually CTM views me first then wages war with me to stay alive for as long as possible.

There's sometimes a little method to my madness. Mostly madness, though.

Already saw your post referring to taking out the idea of a gambit, so I just want to share on a couple other points you made.

Couldn't really do the vote JiF post and quit, don't think anyone would follow. I also wanted more importantly to get what he had to say out there, then get rid of him before too much conversation started up and his immediate reaction was lost.

Second -- viewing JiF or Verb were the obvious calls. Not you. Considered another as well.

Really wanted to see where the Ape was going with that...commenting on Crush not believing my reveal while not voting JiF.

I was waiting for the hammer. Wanted to see who filled out the train, and I'm here throwing all my scenarios at Lily, who is probably laughing her ass off at me.

I took JIF off my list last night, and put Crusher on. Now I feel like they were probably both scum. Crusher diverted my attention from both Verbal and from JIF on D1. Verbal diverted me from SMC.

I think Crusher, Ishy, and Cindy are my favorites.

Some of you had solid theories on who were Reality TV shows. As usual, Ape FOSed half the game. Several of you shared your ideas, but AVM’s claim of watching JiF and discovering he was, indeed, reality TV won the day.

Sorry for the short scene. Not much happened today to work with.

thebiggestloser.jpg

JiF, The Biggest Loser, Reality TV roleblocker, was cancelled.

It is now night 2. Please send in your night actions by ….. hell, I don’t know when I’ll be on tomorrow. I have a lunch date and I’m sending my puppy off to the vet for neutering. Just get them in. Today would be good.

Ninja'd by the Ape. This is what I was looking for.

There's sometimes a little method to my madness. Mostly madness, though.

Already saw your post referring to taking out the idea of a gambit, so I just want to share on a couple other points you made.

Couldn't really do the vote JiF post and quit, don't think anyone would follow. I also wanted more importantly to get what he had to say out there, then get rid of him before too much conversation started up and his immediate reaction was lost.

Second -- viewing JiF or Verb were the obvious calls. Not you. Considered another as well.

:)

Reasonable logic. To be honest, I thought about not even sharing those scenarios, but then I thought I may trap scum if someone tried to push the gambit idea further.

LOL, JiF. Great job Lily on the role.

Crusher, I defended what Verbal said about Ape because it was 100% true. Ape metas in his cases and then tries to fit that into a game related narrative. Plus, he likes to have all sides of the argument so after going hard after AVM, the cop, he'll likely spin it that he assisted AVM in getting JiF.

I was waiting for the hammer. Wanted to see who filled out the train, and I'm here throwing all my scenarios at Lily, who is probably laughing her ass off at me.

I took JIF off my list last night, and put Crusher on. Now I feel like they were probably both scum. Crusher diverted my attention from both Verbal and from JIF on D1. Verbal diverted me from SMC.

I think Crusher, Ishy, and Cindy are my favorites.

Guilty diverting from JiF. Thought he wasn;t quite into the game. I have no defense for that. Verbal though? Maybe. Don't remember.

I think 80 is scum. Thats mine.

LOL, JiF. Great job Lily on the role.

Crusher, I defended what Verbal said about Ape because it was 100% true. Ape metas in his cases and then tries to fit that into a game related narrative. Plus, he likes to have all sides of the argument so after going hard after AVM, the cop, he'll likely spin it that he assisted AVM in getting JiF.

Not in the least. I was dead wrong about AVM yesterday. It became a bit more obvious he was arguing for survival during night phase, but even after he revealed I questioned his motives.

And it is not that I like to have all sides of the argument covered for the purposes you suggest (taking credit), it is that I consider and talk out all sides because I've found that it helps me from jumping to conclusions. It helps (sometimes) me pace myself, lol

So... stfu.

Guilty diverting from JiF. Thought he wasn;t quite into the game. I have no defense for that. Verbal though? Maybe. Don't remember.

I think 80 is scum. Thats mine.

Okay.

After JIF, I parked my vote on Hatter while I continued to vet Verbal's bullsh*t. You came along and legitimized the Hatter train by offering a case of your own on it. While Verbal also nudged that train without voting it.

Archived