JiF (2) Hatter, Cindy

Leelou (2) JiF, AVM

Not voting – Sakaea

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Updated.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like last night, you were sitting in the green room watching infomercials. Tonight it was the Super Beach Baby workout program. Hey, at least you got to see hot chicks, right? AVM and Ishy were each enjoying their own little fantasies about some of the girls playing volleyball, when the door burst open and the network exec pointed at Crusher and SMC. “Cancelled!”

thebradybunch.jpg

Crusher, The Brady Bunch, roleless/vanilla townie, was cancelled

dvdshow.jpg

SMC, The Dick Van Dyke show, roleless/vanilla, was cancelled

It is now day 3. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline Friday Noon MST/2PM EST

Better fear me fagggots!!!!!!!!!!!

I got classic (town) on the player I viewed.

Couple of things on my mind:

Probably 3 scum and an SK (given back to back nights with 2 kills). Possible there is a Vig, given the targets, but the existence of a Vig means 4 scum. Either way, we're dealing with 2 more non-town for sure.

Definitely the likelyhood of a GF, one of the reasons I don't like to reveal town hits. The other reason being that they become free targets or giant wifoms. That said, there are only 7 players alive as opposed to the 13 or 14 we usually have at the start of day 3, so that does change the strategy a bit.

I'd like to put pressure on Ishy, personally. I hate to pull an ape, but I could literally look over half the game left.

vote: Ishy

****Please note, anyone reading through quickly -- this isn't a claim that I got a guilty on Ishy.

Basel Gill

Leelou

Cindy

Ishy

Integrity28

AVM (D2 revealed Cop, gave us JIF)

The remaining players. I don't trust anyone, even myself.

Should have just quoted this. Don't trust anyone either...definitely not the dirty seachicken.

Should have just quoted this. Don't trust anyone either...definitely not the dirty seachicken.

Welcome back! By the way, some good news for your purple faggot Pirates:

"ESPN's Brett McMurphy: "Rest of ECU sports to join Big East after a current Big East team leaves for ACC."

Louisville announced they are heading for the ACC.

Just play here, I'm not playing at DM anymore either.

Me, either.

Yeah, thinking I may just play/mod here. Way more fun/interesting/dirty.

Would anyone be interested in a Walking Dead mafia game? Based on the tv show, not the comics? (I've never read the comics.)

Probably 3 scum and an SK (given back to back nights with 2 kills). Possible there is a Vig, given the targets, but the existence of a Vig means 4 scum. Either way, we're dealing with 2 more non-town for sure.

Just something else to consider, in AVM's second scenario, a mislynch today means game over. If there is a vig, and we mislynch, I'm hoping he/she will holster tonight to avoid hitting town and giving us another day.

And yeah, if I bow out today, it's a mislynch.

If there's an SK, then we're definitely done, obviously they won't holster. So scum or the SK needs to be our target. I still think Basel is the way to go, he's not this quiet in DM games, he's laying low to avoid notice. Betting he's our serial killer.

Archived