Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

Correct

Yeah, I wasn't really giving the game much attention at all yesterday and just looked quickly at who died and if they were scum/town.

Wrong

Thank you for killing Verbal.

I think the fact that the whole game went silent as though they are waiting on me to pick a direction is bullsh*t. Cowardly play.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be the first time.

Time for you to die pig... when the blood runs down your face... into your eyes blurring your vision red... into your mouth as it hangs open with each goofy breath you take... know this...

It is with Crusher's dead, fat femur that I am bashing in your skull. In his honor, I will beat the life out of you. Then I will take a big spaghetti poop on your remains.

Sigh. I'm a 3-shot vig. I took out Verbal and SMC. Got one more shot tonight.

So you targeted SMC? The guy that potentially picked up on an unintentional doc breadcrumb and came after me for it? Did you ever consider him for doc because of that? I did. I've been beating myself up for accidentally outing him for crying out loud.

Seems more like a SK to be taking shots at a doc candidate.

And Leelou, playing coy with me letting me believe she shot Verbal... wtf.

So you targeted SMC? The guy that potentially picked up on an unintentional doc breadcrumb and came after me for it? Did you ever consider him for doc because of that? I did. I've been beating myself up for accidentally outing him for crying out loud.

No, I killed him because he's SMC and I always kill SMC.

Seems more like a SK to be taking shots at a doc candidate.

And Leelou, playing coy with me letting me believe she shot Verbal... wtf.

I haven't shot anyone.

I will worry about which game I'm in next, after I **** up this one.

POTW

AVM, what are you thinking right now? Also, do you want to clear anyone to narrow the lynch pool? Or do you think it's more important to hold onto their identity?

LOL, I never unvoted.

Unvote

Vote 80

Dumbass.

I hate you for making me say this, but damn good play. However, it is for naught.

Sigh. I'm a 3-shot vig. I took out Verbal and SMC. Got one more shot tonight.

^^^ I have to believe this is true. 80 was my view last night. If he only has one shot left no worries if he gets targeted (no offense), he gets to shoot or not shoot regardless. The only scenarios in which 80 could be lying are A--he's the last scum (GF) and knowing theres an SK that's a safe reveal or B--he's the SK buying himself time (but comes up as town on investigation). I don't see either of those as likely at all, tbh.

Seeing as I believe Ishy and 80 that leaves a pool of:

Cindy

Leelou

Basel

Ape

I'd go in the direction of Basel or Cindy (sorry dear) first. I hate pairing people up but I honestly feel like one of Cindy/Basel and one of Leelou/Ape are scum (assuming Ishy's innocence and clearing 80).

I need to make sure of the vote count before I vote, but I think Basel is already L-1 or L-2 and he's the first I'd want to hear from.

POTW

I hate you for making me say this, but damn good play. However, it is for naught.

^^^ I have to believe this is true. 80 was my view last night. If he only has one shot left no worries if he gets targeted (no offense), he gets to shoot or not shoot regardless. The only scenarios in which 80 could be lying are A--he's the last scum (GF) and knowing theres an SK that's a safe reveal or B--he's the SK buying himself time (but comes up as town on investigation). I don't see either of those as likely at all, tbh.

Seeing as I believe Ishy and 80 that leaves a pool of:

Cindy

Leelou

Basel

Ape

I'd go in the direction of Basel or Cindy (sorry dear) first. I hate pairing people up but I honestly feel like one of Cindy/Basel and one of Leelou/Ape are scum (assuming Ishy's innocence and clearing 80).

I need to make sure of the vote count before I vote, but I think Basel is already L-1 or L-2 and he's the first I'd want to hear from.

I figured you'd investigate me. Good job, and I look forward to watching ECU lose every single Big East basketball game in 2014.

My guess is there's only 1 scum left. Meaning a 1 on 6 situation. I still maintain Ishy was fear-mongering.

Unvote vote Ishy

Can't be just 1 IMO. We Know we have a cop and 3-shot vig which, while Vigilante's do more damage to town that scum usually, in a smaller game I'd think you'd balance that slightly pro town. Still have our doc hiding somewhere. I don't think we're looking at 3 scum in a 13 man game with only a roleblocker to offset our power roles. Gotta think there are 4 scum, personally.

Can't be just 1 IMO. We Know we have a cop and 3-shot vig which, while Vigilante's do more damage to town that scum usually, in a smaller game I'd think you'd balance that slightly pro town. Still have our doc hiding somewhere. I don't think we're looking at 3 scum in a 13 man game with only a roleblocker to offset our power roles. Gotta think there are 4 scum, personally.

Meh, maybe. When JiF dropped that "why are all my scum teams a disaster?" line it sounded dire. A roleblocker is a powerful scum role and definitely offsets the town having a vig. With 13 players and 3 scum, the liklihood was high that I'd hit 2 townies with my shots, possibly 3.

80 -- Yeah I saw the rumored full move...less angry than yesterday, especially considering bball schools can't break off and lose UConn. Now have to hold on to Boise and SDSU, and I'm hearing Fresno and UNLV are trying to tie up loose ends to make their adds work. BE not giving up on BYU, but I can't see them joining. Been a busy day, didn't have time to comment earlier.

AVM, why do you believe Ishy?

Based off the tv show he was implying. Can't see it not being involved and someone would have countered if he was lying. I'd be willing to look at him again later, but I'm not feeling the fear mongering like you. I think he was just following my logic that there was potentially an SK.

Archived