Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

The plea for emotional sympathy... FALSE EMO!!! I've been so easy on you it's ridiculous. Christine just chimed in to call bullsh*t on you feeling overhwelmed with Ape abuse.

the **** she did, and if she did, **** her.

no ****ing way she doesn't know me better than that.

oh, and AVM's ****ing ghost just chimed in with nail the ****ing douchebag.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you killed Kenny, you bastard.

who the **** else would have done that last night?

who would have been worried?

he was coming after you next. he ****ing well said so.

No he wasn't.

AVM and I have been false-casing each other all game as a self-preservation tactic. He knew he may not be protected last night, so he insinuated he'd come after me today. I actually thought you were town last night, so I insinuated I'd come after you. I was actually looking to snare Leelou today though.

It's called misdirection, and it is common during night phase to avoid being a NK target.

Hell, part of why I self protected was because of that post. I was so sure AVM made that post to tell me he though his role was useless (don't protect him), and that he was angling to avoid NK target by saying he'd come after me. It was probably obvious to him that I was doc, I figured at this point you all knew I was. That's why I self-protected. I figured I could waste one of the NKs.

excuse me?

you're the doc... and you let the cop die?

that's what you're selling now?

wouldn't the doc think it was worth risking his sorry ass to save the cop?

excuse me, i'm a rookie scum hunter, i know i'm too ****ing stupid for you to respond to, but if that's true it is ****ed up.

I'm not selling anything.

Logic babe, you played great, but it's over now.

The kicking and screaming is just icing. MMMMMmmmm... delicious icing.

No he wasn't.

AVM and I have been false-casing each other all game as a self-preservation tactic. He knew he may not be protected last night, so he insinuated he'd come after me today. I actually thought you were town last night, so I insinuated I'd come after you. I was actually looking to snare Leelou today though.

It's called misdirection, and it is common during night phase to avoid being a NK target.

Hell, part of why I self protected was because of that post. I was so sure AVM made that post to tell me he though his role was useless (don't protect him), and that he was angling to avoid NK target by saying he'd come after me. It was probably obvious to him that I was doc, I figured at this point you all knew I was. That's why I self-protected. I figured I could waste one of the NKs.

he said he was useless as a special message to you?

cause... scum wouldn't pick up on that?

and he figured it would be better for town to go without a cop... than to go without you?

Logic also says that if there were 2 scum left, and this was an end-game scenario, they'd have piled onto Cindy by now IF I was wrong about her.

Instead, Cindy is voting me, while Ishy is waiting for Leelou or 80 to errantly vote me and he'll hammer.

Vote Cindy. It is a lock.

Do it.

I'm not selling anything.

Logic babe, you played great, but it's over now.

The kicking and screaming is just icing. MMMMMmmmm... delicious icing.

yeah, i'm scum, and i played so great you were convinced i was town until, what, an hour ago?

i'm just that ****ing good.

end it.

i am wrung out and tired of it.

just ****ing end it.

and if you don't lynch me today, ****ing kill me tonight.

this is why i wouldn't play before. people have been begging me to play this sh*t for years.

i knew what it would do to my head.

i hate it. every ****ing minute of it.

he said he was useless as a special message to you?

cause... scum wouldn't pick up on that?

and he figured it would be better for town to go without a cop... than to go without you?

There are still 2 killers alive in this game. It is altogether possible that 80 shot AVM, and you shot me and were DENIED.

The position you are taking here is presumptuous. I don't know what scum did or did not pick up on, nor do I care. All I can do are look at all the possible scenarios, and more importantly the FACT that you've played a lackadaisical game all along, and now there seems to be the game on the line and you are channel JIF's vernacular and logic in a rabid push to sell an obvious frame job on me.

yeah, i'm scum, and i played so great you were convinced i was town until, what, an hour ago?

i'm just that ****ing good.

end it.

i am wrung out and tired of it.

just ****ing end it.

and if you don't lynch me today, ****ing kill me tonight.

this is why i wouldn't play before. people have been begging me to play this sh*t for years.

i knew what it would do to my head.

i hate it. every ****ing minute of it.

Emo appeal, begging wifom vs. logic.

Ruh-roh.

Leelou, 80, you've both seen me tear into people... all I'm doing is laying out logical reactions to the scenarios that are possible. Not even being mean. This emo defense is shameless and absurd.

I have to catch a train.

Cindy, you played a terrific game. Probably let JIF coach you up too much in the end. You are a great addition to the community.

Leelou and 80, I'm relying on you two. I don't think Ishy is town either, the way this is shaping up. I think he's waiting for the hammer on me, if one of you makes the mistake.

80 I think you were right about Ishy when you accused him of the fear-mongering. Nice job.

There are still 2 killers alive in this game. It is altogether possible that 80 shot AVM, and you shot me and were DENIED.

The position you are taking here is presumptuous. I don't know what scum did or did not pick up on, nor do I care. All I can do are look at all the possible scenarios, and more importantly the FACT that you've played a lackadaisical game all along, and now there seems to be the game on the line and you are channel JIF's vernacular and logic in a rabid push to sell an obvious frame job on me.

i've played a lackadaisical game?

i've watched you go off on people for hours, and i let it get to me early on and went off on you... and then i decided it wasn't worth the effort to get pissed off about a stupid game.

but you just killed someone who was making it worth playing. and i know it was you. noone else would have done that, noone else had a reason to.

and if you are taking cues from someone who knows me... ask them how stable my lackadaisical moods are.

Ah, the end of game Doc false claim. How typical.

If you really are the Doc and you didn't protect AVM last night, your reputation has been grossly exaggerated.

Fact of the matter is, I cased JiF and you stayed away from it, instead focusing on SMC, who you knew to be Town.

When AVM revealed JiF as scum, you again waited till the last, only coming in to hammer when you saw it as the lost cause that it was.

When I pointed out the inconsistancy in Basel's claim, you swooped in and said ZOMG!! He's right!! And voted someone you again knew to be Town.

And today, after everyone else came to the conclusion that there's no Doc, you knew you could falseclaim without fear of a CC.

Spin it how you like, but there's no scenario, in this game at least, where self protecting helped Town, not this late in the game. And you would know this.

Vote Ape.

Before I vote for either of them, I want to actually read the bits of the game I missed to get a better feel without anyone shoving things down my throat. I've got an hour left at work, so I'm going to try to squeeze in some reading, and then I'm going shopping. I'll be home around 8/9 tonight.

I was just coming to post that Christine said she never said anything, but I see it's been handled.

Warning to players - the next time something like this happens in a game of mine, I will not hesitate to modkill.

1. Don't name drop my name.

2. I don't think Cindy is emo.

3. When is the last time you and I talked?

4. GFY Ape. I shouldn't have people asking me why I am talking crap about others like this. I'm not even in this game.

*hugs*

um... but i am pretty emo, still, nice of you to not say so.

That was a joke because Christine actually has taken abuse from me. I had to really explain this? Holy sh*t.

Back to the game. If Cindy were town, she would have caught 2 rapid votes.

Scum is all in on me right now. I called Isyt out for lurking to hammer me if 80 or Leelou vote me by accident. Now he had to vote me, I forced it.

This should not be happening.

It was a joke, see... Cindy is claiming that I'm being abusive, and I'm not. So I referenced the last new girl I played with who I was admittedly abusive towards, Christine, in order to punctuate what it looks like when I am and am not being abusive.

1. Don't name drop my name.

2. I don't think Cindy is emo.

3. When is the last time you and I talked?

4. GFY Ape. I shouldn't have people asking me why I am talking crap about others like this. I'm not even in this game.

HEEE HAWWWWWW!!!!

I was just coming to post that Christine said she never said anything, but I see it's been handled.

Warning to players - the next time something like this happens in a game of mine, I will not hesitate to modkill.

Modkill away, LOL, if we can't make jokes in mafia... then I'm done.

I'll wait until you get home then Leelou. Don't want a quick scum-led lynch.

Unvote.

On my phone, HTC Thunderbolt, using the browser it came with, the "Unvote" is the same color as the "edited" text, and bold, and there's no space between them. I missed the unvote.

Regardless, he's putting on a show. You vote me, he'll hammer, they win... I'm still right.

They are at the point of word-twisting. I'm giving you straight logic. I don't think I could have laid it out any better than I have, so if it wasn't enough for the town win... oh well. I tried.

On my phone, HTC Thunderbolt, using the browser it came with, the "Unvote" is the same color as the "edited" text, and bold, and there's no space between them. I missed the unvote.

Regardless, he's putting on a show. You vote me, he'll hammer, they win... I'm still right.

They are at the point of word-twisting. I'm giving you straight logic. I don't think I could have laid it out any better than I have, so if it wasn't enough for the town win... oh well. I tried.

yeah, i get it, you're on the record, you're off the hook.

no matter what happens... you're right.

Archived