Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then we lose. I'm not shooting cindy. She deserves this victory, one way or the other.

I think it was very clear that Verbal and JIF were spoon-feeding her defense to her yesterday and she was mine... until she went psych ward, which was against the spirit of the game. But she doesn't know that, and the telling thing will be if Verb and JIF encouraged it. I'd guess JIF yes, Verbal probably not. JIF has no integrity whatsoever... all he wants is a win he contributed nothing to, so he can pound his concave chest.

Either way, she'll learn from this and come out of it with something to be happy about. I'm not going to beat her up about it.

I think it took balls to try the "frame Ape for shooting AVM" play, and give her a lot of credit for holding it down all game while Verbal and JIF pissed in each other's mouths.

I'm not scum. Honestly I probably should have asked to be replaced but I didn't want to do that.

80 if you shoot me, town loses.

Well, whatever you are - I'm glad you stayed and played - and you played excellent, town or not, because I'm still scratching my head and second-guessing myself every 10 seconds!

There's no chance cindy got any coaching whatsoever from JiF or Verbal. She was 100 % on her own with her great scum play.

LOL, clearly you didn't read all of those insults she was slinging at me.

She went from casual conversation with me all game, no insults, to channelling everything I do that annoys both Verbal and JIF, and paraphrasing every bitchy little remark both those fags make to me and about me routinely with the flip of a switch. She either ate their souls when they died and it's just coincidence that her emo came across like a pair of Steve's who aren't happy with how their lives have turned out... or was being spoon-fed their underdeveloped brain farts.

Ape is nice in person, I can vouch for that.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I was expecting a little faggy twirp to waltz in the door and start chest bumping about how awesome he is.

Turns out, that probably would be the experience somebody would get when they met JiF......

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I was expecting a little faggy twirp to waltz in the door and start chest bumping about how awesome he is.

Turns out, that probably would be the experience somebody would get when they met JiF......

lol

sounds about right

You were sitting around just like the other nights, watching the infomercial for the super-duper sweep and mop machine. Or I should say pretending to watch. All of your minds were focusing on the possibility that you could be cancelled. You were well aware that the fate of the network would be decided this very night. Would it remain an Oldies network or would Reality TV win the day?

The network exec poked his head in, pointed at Leelou and said “Cancelled!”

Ilovelucy.jpg

Leelou, I Love Lucy, vanilla townie, was cancelled

More to follow...

And finally……

bonanza.jpg

80, Bonanza, 3-shot vig, was cancelled

There were simply not enough Classic shows left for the network to remain an Oldies station. Reality TV would take over in full force.

Congrats Reality TV! Verb, JiF, and Cindy! You win!

To be honest, Ape sent me a list of 5 people night 1 that he thought were scum. Verb and Cindy were both on it. Of course, 5 was nearly half the game, but he did get two.

bwahahahahahahahaha. Ape. bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Scum hunter? bhwahahahahahaha

Scum MVP.

bwhahahahahahahaha

BOOOOOMMMMMM MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy just pwned the Ape and 80 like her bitches.

GREATEST SCUM TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game ended for me as soon as she invoked the psych meds nonsense, I knew my case on her was tight - but when someone goes down the path of anxiety meds and feigns a breakdown, come on... what the **** am I supposed to do? I guess I let my decency get in the way of winning. My bad.

Good for Cindy, she played great other than that deciding variable. Hopefully she understands why the RL stuff is considered poor gamesmanship now and continues to be a good addition to the mafia community.

Got nothing else to say about this... On to the next one.

Game ended for me as soon as she invoked the psych meds nonsense, I knew my case on her was tight - but when someone goes down the path of anxiety meds and feigns a breakdown, come on... what the **** am I supposed to do? I guess I let my decency get in the way of winning. My bad.

Good for Cindy, she played great other than that deciding variable. Hopefully she understands why the RL stuff is considered poor gamesmanship now and continues to be a good addition to the mafia community.

I saw nothing out of the spirit of the game other than you conversing with someone who wasnt playing about the game...

I saw nothing out of the spirit of the game other than you conversing with someone who wasnt playing about the game...

Never happened. It was a joke, like your play. Quite obvious that Cindy was scum once Lily had to step in because you fags were crying about that though.

do me a favor and never ****ing demean me by being nice to me because I get my ****ing drugs from a licensed drug dealer instead of on the street.

insult me all you ****ing want. call me that crazy ****ing bitch, mock my enjoyment of bzds and alcohol, revel in my ****ing Internet drama and emo meltdowns.

but if you're gonna start worrying who the **** you send to the medicine cabinet or the liquor store by playing your game the way you ****ing play it... seriously... you might as well self lynch.

I have handled way worse sh*t in my life than being typed at by a nice boy putting on a rage facade for gameplay on a goddamned Internet forum.

I can take it big boy, I'm a grown up. do not ****ing shy away from hurting my ****ing feelings.

I am begging you.

cause if you do, these people are going to blame me for ruining this game by turning you into a pussycat.

we're both douches.

deal.

and thank you for throwing the game.

now you get to take credit for winning even though...

ah **** it, I'm buying a bottle, share it with me and make peace, please.

and... thank god this game is over.

verb and jif did it all, I'm just a gun moll, as you suspected.

xo

Archived