Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LilyMod is awesome.

This version of AVM is not. FOS.

Also, Ape essentially cleared Cindy since he says she's scum.

I feel like you advised fellow scum to vote me back and then said this very same thing in game thread in one of our more recent game.s

Unvote

Vote SMC

You actually do have the audacity to do this type of thing repeatedly with me, even if it stops working or never works to begin with.

I feel like you advised fellow scum to vote me back and then said this very same thing in game thread in one of our more recent game.s

Unvote

Vote SMC

You actually do have the audacity to do this type of thing repeatedly with me, even if it stops working or never works to begin with.

Trap. Set. Scum. Caught.

Ape just revealed himself as scum. Did we all see it?

Okay, for those skimming or not paying attention, this is how it goes:

A player puts what appears to be a random 1st day vote on Ape, which he can ignore as just that. It can even be part of an OMGUS exchange and Ape is voting this person as well, as it was just a few minutes ago. He does his usual, "this vote against me means more than it actually is," and then acts like it's some scum conspiracy against him. But let's that go. Why? Breadcrumbing, so he could use the same logic against anyone else who would vote him.

Ape can ignore it, let it go as early game fodder. But now, another vote is cast on him (mine), and it looks equally random. But in Apeverse this vote can't be ignored. No, it can create momemntum and foil his plans of mafia domination. So now, he has to try to cast doubt on this voter by, guess what? Harkening back to his breadcrumbing.

A shield and sword, that's Ape's tactic.

I'm happy with my vote.

Trap. Set. Scum. Caught.

A player puts what appears to be a random 1st day vote on Ape, which he can ignore as just that. It can even be part of an OMGUS exchange and Ape is voting this person as well, as it was just a few minutes ago. He does his usual, "this vote against me means more than it actually is," and then acts like it's some scum conspiracy against him. But let's that go. Why? Breadcrumbing, so he could use the same logic against anyone else who would vote him.

Ape can ignore it, let it go as early game fodder. But now, another vote is cast on him (mine), and it looks equally random. But in Apeverse this vote can't be ignored. No, it can create momemntum and foil his plans of mafia domination. So now, he has to try to cast doubt on this voter by, guess what? Harkening back to his breadcrumbing.

I'm happy with my vote.

Ape tends to do this as both town and scum.......but I like where this is going.

Unvote vote Ape

Trap. Set. Scum. Caught.

I'm happy with my vote.

You are overselling one of my town tells as a scum tell. You just made me that much more comfortable with my vote change.

If I have any scum tell at all, it is that I don't scum hunt, instead I take the events of the game as they unfold and put them together into a narrative that indicts whoever I'm trying to frame. OMGUS isn't a scum tell for me though, not in the least. Stupid SMC is stupid (or scum) and characteristically bad at mafia... regardless of alignment.

Trap. Set. Scum. Caught.

I'm happy with my vote.

Are we playing mafia now? Is that what just happened?

I dont know if I've ever seen you this aggressive on D1. Not sure what to think. I mean, I could kill Ape, any day for the lulz but I typically get a scummy vibe from this strong of a case on D1.

You are overselling one of my town tells as a scum tell. You just made me that much more comfortable with my vote change.

If I have any scum tell at all, it is that I don't scum hunt, instead I take the events of the game as they unfold and put them together into a narrative that indicts whoever I'm trying to frame. OMGUS isn't a scum tell for me though, not in the least. Stupid SMC is stupid (or scum) and characteristically bad at mafia... regardless of alignment.

Yeah, feel like he's overselling...

Unvote AVM

Vote SMC

Trap. Set. Scum. Caught.

I'm happy with my vote.

Based on the JN games that I've red through, this sounds consistent with what I understand of his play. I'm persuaded. And amazed. Vote Ape.

Archived