Thanksgiving Day Wish List

courtnj18

I don't know how you guys plan on celebrating Thanksgiving, but I plan on NOT being with my family in a warm house with free booze. Instead I will be drinking $10 beers freezing my ass of at Metlife watching the Jets (hopefully) kill the Patriots. In order to make sure this plan pans out, I have a wish list:

1. Mark plays the ENTIRE GAME w/out substitutions or surprise plays that really are not surprising.

2. We have a kick ass running game by alternating Shonn and Bilal like we did with the Rams

3. Stephen Hill catches the ball

4. Special teams becomes "special" again

5. Revis plays

6. Gisele goes into labor that morning so no Tom Brady

7. Gronk stays in the hospital

8. The Patriots eat too much turkey and get really tired

9. The Patriots bus crashes

10. I don't get too wasted

........Where will you guys be & What do you wish for????

I don't know how you guys plan on celebrating Thanksgiving, but I plan on NOT being with my family in a warm house with free booze. Instead I will be drinking $10 beers freezing my ass of at Metlife watching the Jets (hopefully) kill the Patriots. In order to make sure this plan pans out, I have a wish list:

1. Mark plays the ENTIRE GAME w/out substitutions or surprise plays that really are not surprising.

2. We have a kick ass running game by alternating Shonn and Bilal like we did with the Rams

5. Revis plays

You were on track for getting all your wishes fulfilled and then you got greedy. Not getting too wasted!

I will be packing my bags for a month long trip and then getting sh*t faced enjoying the game!

5. Revis plays

Well, I'm gonna work on making number #10 NOT happen for you, lol. What's your drink of choice again? Might have a bottle hidden by the bbq for vip's at the tailgate.

5. Revis plays

#10 is clearly a joke. The others all seem fairly reasonable.

Well, I'm gonna work on making number #10 NOT happen for you, lol. What's your drink of choice again? Might have a bottle hidden by the bbq for vip's at the tailgate.

Apparently Courtney only does keg stands lol....

Keg stand is somewhere after the legendary SJ clan with Johnny Green Balls appears...

5. Revis plays

Eating Turkey, playing cards and smiling happily watching Tim Tebow continuously looking at his wrist band on the sideline while the Jets whoop up on the Pats.

I'll convince him that my opponent, Oprah, plans to tax PSL receipts and Q-Tips at 90%. That alone will get me the keys to tha G6.

This is actually a well thought out and sound strategy. I officially withdraw the objection of your nomination and wish you the best of luck in what appears to be a very bright future.

I was offered free tickets again today. Second time to this week's game. I lol'ed.

My wish list is that the Jets get the first overall pick.

Dude. You should go. We can meet again after all these years. Courtney can play the female sidekick role this team. The band is back together, lol.

Dude. You should go. We can meet again after all these years. Courtney can play the female sidekick role this team. The band is back together, lol.

I thought Tom moved onto a successful yet somewhat depressing solo career. I'm not sure him and Courtney's optimism could co-exist, the world and Mark Sanchez haven't broken her yet

I no longer have a wish list for the Jets. As far as I'm concerned, we're all screwed so long as Dilbert owns the team. That said, I do wish for eternal youth for Jason Kidd and Martin Brodeur, and the death of Gary Bettman.

1 out of 3 ain't bad.

Archived