Woody requested Jets play on Thanksgiving night: source

Lizard King

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowboys and Lions fans aren't bitching about an inconvenience and they play every year. To all Jets' fans whining about it: man up bitches and support your team.

Haha at this. I could probably skip 5 straight seasons and still have attended more games than you would've. If I want to skip and protest at this a-hole owner who won't even be there himself, so that I can spend time with my family, I'm doing it.

I guess the Cowboys and Lions have better fans then. They play during when most people are actually eating. The Jets are playing at 8:30pm, long after most people are done eating. I honestly don't understand the outrage.

Says the guy who will be supporting his team from the comfort of his couch.

Actually, I'll be working while those of you bitching about the game are stuffing your faces.

And before anyone asks, I'm working to cover for our overnight guy needing off to be with his family. I volunteered to work for him so he could get the night off and be with his family out of state. It's what unselfish coworkers do for each other. I wouldn't expect the whiners and complainers here to know anything about that though.

Dallas and Detroit season ticket holders know going into every season a Thanksgiving day game is included. Jets PSL owners do not. If Woody wants to make it a tradition that the Jets play every year then so be it...but twice in 3 years at night, come on. He knows its an inconvenience.

Dallas and Detroit season ticket holders know going into every season a Thanksgiving day game is included. Jets PSL owners do not. If Woody wants to make it a tradition that the Jets play every year then so be it...but twice in 3 years at night, come on. He knows its an inconvenience.

But apparently doesn't give a damn, and that's the infuriating part.

C'mon, it's a night game. There's no reason that the season ticket holders can't have a meal at home with their familiy and then jump in their helicopter and head over to the stadium.

Actually, I'll be working while those of you bitching about the game are stuffing your faces.

And before anyone asks, I'm working to cover for our overnight guy needing off to be with his family. I volunteered to work for him so he could get the night off and be with his family out of state. It's what unselfish coworkers do for each other. I wouldn't expect the whiners and complainers here to know anything about that though.

I AM A SELFLESS MARTYR AND THEREFORE WOODY JOHNSON IS AWESOME AND ALL OF YOU ARE BITCHES

I AM A SELFLESS MARTYR AND THEREFORE WOODY JOHNSON IS AWESOME AND ALL OF YOU ARE BITCHES

I overheard a single ER physician make a similar comment about how he chose to work christmas every year so as others with families could be at home; I laughed and said, you don't get to be a martyr when you're holiday pay nets you an additional two grand for one single day's work.

I guess the Cowboys and Lions have better fans then. They play during when most people are actually eating. The Jets are playing at 8:30pm, long after most people are done eating. I honestly don't understand the outrage.

Thats around the time you go back for a turkey sandwich and another piece of pie.

Archived