Official NY Jets Game Thread (Patriots Edition)

Maxman

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This franchise is suck an F'n joke

Rex is a bullycoach who when his team gets punched in the mouth run away.

We saw last year with Eagles game and now we have seen it with AT HOME this year against the Niners, Fish and the Pats.

Clean house from top to bottom.This team had their two year run just like 81-82, 85-86,98-99 and now you can add 2009 and 2010 to that list.

Cmon put Tebow in so the Pats can put 70 on the Jets and hopefully put an end to Ryan/Sanchez era.

What do u love about Rex?

He is awful!

I wouldn't say that at all.

He's had a bottom 5 QB for 3 straight years and didn't finish below .500 once (in fact almost got to the Superbowl twice). It looks like having a crappy QB finally caught up to him in year 4, maybe 1 losing season out of 4 (we don't even know THAT for sure).

Emotions are high and whatnot, but Rex is the guy I'm LEAST angry with.

It must be SOOOOOOO freakin awkward for Lenny Kravitz to be contractually obligated to sing that "Jets fans" song right now.

For one thing, the Jets have like 100 fans on this planet since 99% of you are against your team, for another thing, well... the scoreboard is against 'em now too.

LOL. The game is 0-0 and I leave to take my sister-in-law home and when I get back there is 2 minutes left in the first half and the game is 35-0.

Tannenbaum should be fired at halftime and Rex given the walking papers too.

I thought I wanted a blowout because I think short of embarrassment Trader Mike will get a pass this year due to the injuries to Revis and Holmes. But this is really much harder to watch then I thought it would be, and it will be sad if he ends up getting a free pass anyway.

I wouldn't say that at all.

He's had a bottom 5 QB for 3 straight years and didn't finish below .500 once (in fact almost got to the Superbowl twice). It looks like having a crappy QB finally caught up to him in year 4, maybe 1 losing season out of 4 (we don't even know THAT for sure).

Emotions are high and whatnot, but Rex is the guy I'm LEAST angry with.

Rex is an awful HC, and his defense sucks now too.

Unprepared, undisciplined team.

He got lucky with talent from Mangini early, now his act is up and his true colors are out.

Yes, Sanchez is awful, but so is everything else about this team.

This is not Tanny's direction, this is Rex, he is awful and needs to go, there is nothing good about this team, nothing, they suck ass in every phase, that's on the HC

Archived