Official NY Jets Game Thread (Patriots Edition)

Maxman

LOL. The game is 0-0 and I leave to take my sister-in-law home and when I get back there is 2 minutes left in the first half and the game is 35-0.

Tannenbaum should be fired at halftime and Rex given the walking papers too.

Ah! Back in time just to see the only score we will have this game! Well done!

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must be SOOOOOOO freakin awkward for Lenny Kravitz to be contractually obligated to sing that "Jets fans" song right now.

For one thing, the Jets have like 100 fans on this planet since 99% of you are against your team, for another thing, well... the scoreboard is against 'em now too.

So wanting them better is being against?

It must be SOOOOOOO freakin awkward for Lenny Kravitz to be contractually obligated to sing that "Jets fans" song right now.

For one thing, the Jets have like 100 fans on this planet since 99% of you are against your team, for another thing, well... the scoreboard is against 'em now too.

Yeah, that's it genius, we're against our team. Brilliant analysis as usual.

I thought I wanted a blowout because I think short of embarrassment Trader Mike will get a pass this year due to the injuries to Revis and Holmes. But this is really much harder to watch then I thought it would be, and it will be sad if he ends up getting a free pass anyway.

Agree. Concern was they would make a run, fall short and paper over the serious defects on the roster, in the front office and and on the coating staff. A horror show like this means they have to completely start over. Because if Johnson brings this crew back he will be lucky to sell out 3 games and nobody with a brain will renew.

I'm Robert Kraft. I love family, food and young whore poontang, ...I meant football.

Archived