Official NY Jets Game Thread (Patriots Edition)

Maxman

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was possibly the single-most pathetic, demoralizing and unathletic ****ing thing I've ever seen in a football game. This team is a joke dammit, a ****ing joke. Blown assignments, no guts, no heart, no discipline, NOTHING. I hat that I love this game, I hate that I chose this ****ing calamity of a team to root for.

Ridiculous.

This is how we play at home? Horsesh*t.

That was a collective failure but whatever. Had a feeling this team would ruin a nice long Holiday w/end.

Collective failure on that fumble? He dropped the ball. Again.

The only way to get Sanchez to stop turning the ball over is to keep him off the field.

I thought it was awful when they'd have Tebow run up the gut for 0-2 yards. Little did I know that the same play with Sanchez leads to 7 points the other way.

I cannot understand how any Jets fan cannot despise him.

The only way to get Sanchez to stop turning the ball over is to keep him off the field.

I thought it was awful when they'd have Tebow run up the gut for 0-2 yards. Little did I know that the same play with Sanchez leads to 7 points the other way.

I am to the point where I despise Rex for keeping him on field.

Sanchez is not an NFL QB. He has no business being behind center. ALmost feel sorry for him at this point. And sending him out there for this series is a firing offense. Tebow could not be worse.

That was possibly the single-most pathetic, demoralizing and unathletic ****ing thing I've ever seen in a football game. This team is a joke dammit, a ****ing joke. Blown assignments, no guts, no heart, no discipline, NOTHING. I hat that I love this game, I hate that I chose this ****ing calamity of a team to root for.

Ridiculous.

This is how we play at home? Horsesh*t.

this this this.

I am by no means happy with him just honest about the offensive line getting their clock cleaned leading to the fumble.

Archived