Rex did it! He went all in on Sanchez and lost everything

CM28

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lifetime Jets fans the last 4 years were great , 1 game from the super bowl 2 time but team is falling apart , the defence can't stop the run , can't run the ball , maybe it is time to clean house but there are no good coaches out of work , wait another 4 year to rebuild , the problem is there is no Ranger hockey to watch

I don't. I no longer go to games and I haven't bought a Jersey in over two years. I can buy into a PSL tomorrow if I wanted to. I won't pay for this garbage. I'm still a fan though. But when they are not playing I also like rooting for the Packers or Steelers. It doesn't make me less of a fan. I guess I just expect my team to earn my fanhood, fantime and fan dollars.

Oh I totally understand not putting money on team. I agree. I thought you said you dont root for Jets anymore to win when they are playing. Some here dont root for Jets yet come here to make anti Jets comments. If you still root for team all comments welcome ;)

Oh I totally understand not putting money on team. I agree. I thought you said you dont root for Jets anymore to win when they are playing. Some here dont root for Jets yet come here to make anti Jets comments. If you still root for team all comments welcome ;)

Yeah bro I still dont miss a game on TV and I never will and I will always root for them.

I don't. I no longer go to games and I haven't bought a Jersey in over two years. I can buy into a PSL tomorrow if I wanted to. I won't pay for this garbage. I'm still a fan though. But when they are not playing I also like rooting for the Packers or Steelers. It doesn't make me less of a fan. I guess I just expect my team to earn my fanhood, fantime and fan dollars.

but its ok for an ex ballboy to jump ship, last i looked namath didnt play until 1965 smh mon

but its ok for an ex ballboy to jump ship, last i looked namath didnt play until 1965 smh mon

I moved to NJ in August 1964 when I was 11. My Pops bought tickets cause he knew I liked football and wanted me to have a local team. In those days, it wasnt like now, where you can see your team play on TV. He was actually doing it out of love so I could have a team to see live or on TV every week. I am forever grateful to my now deceased Dad for that.

Have a Happy Holiday :)

For the record i blame no fan for jumping off a team for any reason!! I find it very Hyprocritical when a fan calls out and mocks another fan for Jumping ship. SMH mon

Agree 100%. But it might be healthy to move on and not hang out at old teams website posting anti Jets posts if you arent a Jets fan anymore. Wouldnt it be more fun to be at playoff bound Packers website since you said in summer you dropped Jets and are a Packers fan now?

Personally, I refuse to think you have become a JN Troll and I firmly think you still Bleed Jets Green. You are just extremely frustrated. I get it. Lots of what you said has become reality. Hang in there.

Happy Holidays to you and yours and hope all well. Be safe :)

w/o trolls like me this site wouldnt exist mon,

Will never sign onto a Packers or BAMA message board, cause i would prob end up hating team. Would consider signing on to an auburn site mon

Looks like you will have lots to post about on Auburn site soon, LOL

Happy Holidays (I feel your pain) :)

Just read that Tebow injured his ribs 2 weeks ago in the Seattle game. So for the past 2 weeks this organization has been suiting up a back up QB that could play only it was absolutely necessary. This is completely unacceptable. Woody Johnson needs to get a set of balls and clean house starting with Rex and Tanny. I don't care who he makes as the interim head coach. Just pick someone. Then find a GM to build this team for the future. We know that 2013 is already a lost cause because of the salary cap but at least we could get a new GM and Head Coach on board that could prepare for the future. Draft and make personnel decisions with an eye towards 2014. A new regime could do this. We found out what Rex and Tanny have to offer and it didn't work. Time to move on. Come on Woody. If you give a damn about this team you'll make it happen.

w/o trolls like me this site wouldnt exist mon,

Will never sign onto a Packers or BAMA message board, cause i would prob end up hating team. Would consider signing on to an auburn site mon

Remember when you were on on twitter and this site was still here.

Agree 100%. But it might be healthy to move on and not hang out at old teams website posting anti Jets posts if you arent a Jets fan anymore. Wouldnt it be more fun to be at playoff bound Packers website since you said in summer you dropped Jets and are a Packers fan now?

Personally, I refuse to think you have become a JN Troll and I firmly think you still Bleed Jets Green. You are just extremely frustrated. I get it. Lots of what you said has become reality. Hang in there.

Happy Holidays to you and yours and hope all well. Be safe :)

I don't know if it's me you're refering to or not SJ, but what my stance is now is I'm just not following the whole sport of football. I could never change teams-I just am not built that way. My blood is green but right now I choose not to bleed any more-I'm sick of the Jets, I'm sick of football and all of the BS that it entails-the crappy calls, the commish who has different rules for different teams and players-the whole being bummed out after a loss thing which runs over to the next day...I'm done, I'm too old to worry about what a bunch of 20-something year old kids are doing and an idiot owner who cares more about politics than the team, a fat idiot head coach who is an embarassment and guarantees Super Bowls and doesn't deliver-EVERY YEAR-not to mention being blind when it comes to "his" QB. A GM who isn't qualified to run an NFL team especially a draft, an OC who is famous for his fist pumps after a FG...

I don't know if it's me you're refering to or not SJ, but what my stance is now is I'm just not following the whole sport of football. I could never change teams-I just am not built that way. My blood is green but right now I choose not to bleed any more-I'm sick of the Jets, I'm sick of football and all of the BS that it entails-the crappy calls, the commish who has different rules for different teams and players-the whole being bummed out after a loss thing which runs over to the next day...I'm done, I'm too old to worry about what a bunch of 20-something year old kids are doing and an idiot owner who cares more about politics than the team, a fat idiot head coach who is an embarassment and guarantees Super Bowls and doesn't deliver-EVERY YEAR-not to mention being blind when it comes to "his" QB. A GM who isn't qualified to run an NFL team especially a draft, an OC who is famous for his fist pumps after a FG...

nope

Understand, all cool Jimmy

I actually have removed a part of my 'caring' brain to where I let go of a Loss 10 minutes after game now. I still root for Jets and no other team, but not same 100% investment for reasons u list above.

be pissed and hurt but bleed green jimmy til we are on other side of dirt

Archived