Offense does to matter.... Ground and pound!

JFtoLong

That is what got us here, that sh*tty philosophy that area brought with him.....

Offense does not matter....

We don't need to worry about a dynamic offense......

Run the ball......

Dominate on defense,.......

Don't draft offensive skill players......

Hire anyone to coach the offense.....

What a joke.

The NFL today is about offense, we ignore offense, and still suck on defense.

So now we suck on both offense and defense.

Offense just does not matter.....

I watch the Pats, the Texans, The Lions, and I see Brady, Welker Gronkowski (not tonight, I know), Wilfork, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, Ndamakung Suh, Mathew Stafford, Aaron Hernandez, JJ Watt, Brian Cushing (inj.), Then Dallas and Washington have Romo, Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, DeMarcus Ware, Robert Griffin III, DeAngelo Hall, London Fletcher, Brian Orakpo (inj.), Pierre Garcon....

Wher the hell is our talent? Revis. Thats it. I didn't list any lineman on the above teams. But you could argue Mangold is a star. But we have no Brady, no Calvin or Andre Johnson. No Gronkowski. No Witten. No Cushing or Ware or Suh. No Foster.

What we have is Reuland, Cumberland, Keller, Pouha, Clyde Gates, Greene and powell, Cromartie is good, but he's no star. We don't have a star. We have no game changers. No dominators. Putting our roster up against the Patriots roster, there is no comaprison. The score was on the money. Brady VS Sanchez, Hernandez VS Keller, Welker VS Kerley, Ridlwey VS Greene, Wilfork VS Pouha/Ellis, the Pats are just better on all levels. Many of their backups could start on the Jets. Which is why Tannenbaum must be relieved of duty. This is now a bad, untalented team. And, because of too few draft picks and poor drafting with the picks we had, its not getting better for a long, long time.

I watch the Pats, the Texans, The Lions, and I see Brady, Welker Gronkowski (not tonight, I know), Wilfork, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, Ndamakung Suh, Mathew Stafford, Aaron Hernandez, JJ Watt, Brian Cushing (inj.), Then Dallas and Washington have Romo, Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, DeMarcus Ware, Robert Griffin III, DeAngelo Hall, London Fletcher, Brian Orakpo (inj.), Pierre Garcon....

Wher the hell is our talent? Revis. Thats it. I didn't list any lineman on the above teams. But you could argue Mangold is a star. But we have no Brady, no Calvin or Andre Johnson. No Gronkowski. No Witten. No Cushing or Ware or Suh. No Foster.

What we have is Reuland, Cumberland, Keller, Pouha, Clyde Gates, Greene and powell, Cromartie is good, but he's no star. We don't have a star. We have no game changers. No dominators. Putting our roster up against the Patriots roster, there is no comaprison. The score was on the money. Brady VS Sanchez, Hernandez VS Keller, Welker VS Kerley, Ridlwey VS Greene, Wilfork VS Pouha/Ellis, the Pats are just better on all levels. Many of their backups could start on the Jets. Which is why Tannenbaum must be relieved of duty. This is now a bad, untalented team. And, because of too few draft picks and poor drafting with the picks we had, its not getting better for a long, long time.

Rex has put zero priority on acquiring offensive talent, zero!

This is on Tanny to a degree, but this is really on Rex.

He bitched when we spent a second on a WR!

Rex is the culprit, he could care less about offense.

We need a HC who cares about both sides of the ball, ecspecially offense.

You cannot win in the NFL today without playmakers on offense, period.

Archived