We are the laughingstock of the sports world.

unbanmadmike1

LOL AT "delusional"

Twenty Six years.....TWENTY SIX YEARS they played in GIANTS Stadium.

They still don't have their own stadium.

Their own media HATES them.

You were THREE.....THREE YEARS OLD last time they won anything meaningful.

They're second fiddle in their own town.

Their current owner, GM, head coach and QB are the laughing stocks of the league.

The Dawg Pound > some DICK with a stupid fireman hat who used to be a dolphin fan

The KC Chiefs are the worst in the NFL too.

Havent won a playoff game in 19 years.

Just broke a record from 1928 by not having a lead in consecutive games.

The last QB drafted that won a regular season game was back in the 80's.

1 - 10 after tomorrow.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's the over under with 3 fans on this board old enough to enjoy a Jets Super Bowl?

your argument is confusing and boring. the browns never won a super bowl, and their NFL tiltes happened well before the jets won one. so what the **** is your point ?

bite me

Twenty Six years.....TWENTY SIX YEARS they played in GIANTS Stadium.

They still don't have their own stadium.

Because there is no room to build a stadium.

Their own media HATES them.

Its that way in every city when the football team isnt winning.

Negative sells. KC, Oakland, Jax, theres no media love in those towns I will guarantee you.

You were THREE.....THREE YEARS OLD last time they won anything meaningful.

The most memorable Super Bowl in history. The Jets werent supposed to win.

The AFL was taken seriously after that game.

They're second fiddle in their own town.

Only 2 cities have both a NFC and AFC team.

The Giants are older than dirt too.

Their current owner, GM, head coach and QB are the laughing stocks of the league.

Pioli, Crennel and Cassel. KC fans are paper bagging every home game.

The Dawg Pound > some DICK with a stupid fireman hat who used to be a dolphin fan

A belly hanging down to ones knees is nothing to be proud of.

and bandwagon? F that. I picked the next most horrific franchise after the Jets. I'll continue this debate as long as you like although I already won it. The Jets are the worst. Nobody is lower.

Only the Browns organization could dream up something like this.

The Browns scrapped their plans to give fans white inflatable flags featuring their orange helmet logo before Sunday's game against the visiting Pittsburgh Steelers, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon-Journal reports.

The joint promotion by the Browns and Ticketmaster drew widespread criticism because white flags symbolize surrender.

"After further and careful consideration, we felt it was in the best interests of everyone involved that we not have a giveaway item at tomorrow's game," Neal Gulkis, the team's vice president of media relations, said in a statement. "It is something that was intended to be fun for our fans and that they could rally around, and we regret that some didn't perceive it that way. We want to thank all of our fans for their tremendous support and we look forward to seeing them out in force at the stadium tomorrow.”

your argument is confusing and boring. the browns never won a super bowl, and their NFL tiltes happened well before the jets won one. so what the **** is your point ?

bite me

Browns > Jets. 8 championships to 1. Nobody was alive or old enough for any so the best you can do is call it a wash.

Archived