Whose rooting for a loss next Sunday?

RyanBe_Tebowing

Our record is 4-7 and the chance of playoffs is basically non existent. The talent on this roster is lacking and I believe sweeping changes throughout the organization need to be made for this team to have a shot. If we go 4-12 we get a great draft pick, Tanny, Rex, and Sparano are most likely gone along with other old, expensive, JAGS. While Sanchez may not be off the roster, whoever might replace Rex could actually have the balls/common sense to have an open competition during training camp for the starting quarterback position. But most of this doesn't happen without the tanking of the rest of this season. So who else is hoping we lose out and all this becomes possible?

Will never root for a loss, but admittedly, won't be as upset as I normally would if it happens. The only scenario wherein I would have rooted for a loss would have been if it meant being able to draft Luck or RG3...other than that, just can't bring myself to do it.

I'm not exactly rooting for the loss more of ill be happy either way. I'm not sitting there and booing us scoring touchdowns but my mind is starting to drift towards the draft and Id be mad if we played ourselves out of a good draft pick

Will never root for a loss, but admittedly, won't be as upset as I normally would if it happens. The only scenario wherein I would have rooted for a loss would have been if it meant being able to draft Luck or RG3...other than that, just can't bring myself to do it.

Matt Barkley!!!! USC is a QB factory.

Unfortunately, 4-5 additional ass beatings will more or less demand change on many levels. Where 4-5 additional wins might keep insane glimpses of hope alive with the current product.

The current product is rancid and needs to be disinfected and buried. You know what I'm going to wish for.

The only way I would ever, EVER root for a Jets loss is if it's the last game of the season and 1 loss will give us an Andrew Luck type player, vs. merely a quality LB or something like that. Other than that, I root for a win every week.

I used to do this too Stoic but I dont want Rex or Tanny back in any way shape or form and if the Jets turn this season into a respectable 8-8 or even 7-9 we may have to deal with this circus for yet another year and I can't deal with that.

Not me. I want changes to be made, I'd like a quality draft pick, but I'd prefer to get a little bit of pleasure out of this team the rest of the year.

I also like Rex. Wouldn't bother me at all if he makes a case to keep his job.

Whether they finish 0-5 or 5-0, it should be obvious that this team can't compete with the big boys. They lack speed, talent, and depth. The QB situation is a disaster. If Woody's gonna be duped by two or three wins against the league's bottom feeders to finish the season, what makes anyone think he can bring someone better in here, anyway?

REAL JETS FANS ROOT for the team every week win or lose , the Jet fans on this web site just like to complain about the Jets ,the Jets been bad for years , we had our run but now we have to wait for the next run , I hope it will be soon

Real Jet fans live and die with the team , wear Jet green at the bar and take the abuse from the giant fans like a man

REAL JETS FANS ROOT for the team every week win or lose , the Jet fans on this web site just like to complain about the Jets ,the Jets been bad for years , we had our run but now we have to wait for the next run , I hope it will be soon

Real Jet fans live and die with the team , wear Jet green at the bar and take the abuse from the giant fans like a man

Oooh, the real Jet fan debate. Let's get started!

The best way that I've found to navigate through this is to root for all the teams with worse records than ours to win. If they lose, ehh I don't particularly care as I'm not emotionally invested in them, but if they win, it's a nice little consolation prize knowing we're getting that much closer to a better pick without rooting for our team to lose. It's all about navigating that moral gray area.

Archived