Christmas Lights = Death Of Me

Maxman

It is a yearly ritual that will someday be what gets me. Go outside and figure it won't take long. I will be back inside for the 1pm games....

Yet there is always something wrong. A light bulb out. A timer that no longer works. I wish I had enough money to pay someone to put these lights up.

:)

we dont do the xmas ligh tthing. wife just puts a candle in each window , aka The Williamsburg Look.

MY once year thing that will eventually get me is the Fall yard rework, rake, and reseed ritual.

I always think it wont be bad, but its excess weeds to remove, area that needs tilling, spraying myself in face as I use move sprinkler every day for 2 weeks etc etc etc. I freakin hate it.

Back to original topic Phil. Try and talk Wifee into candle look. Its so much easier for YOU :)

ludwellparadise.jpg

It is a yearly ritual that will someday be what gets me. Go outside and figure it won't take long. I will be back inside for the 1pm games....

Yet there is always something wrong. A light bulb out. A timer that no longer works. I wish I had enough money to pay someone to put these lights up.

I have drawn the conclusion that Christmas light frustration is much less when you buy new lights. My fat fingers are not made for those tiny fuses. **** them fuses. Buy new lights each year.

Leave 'em up year round... that's what I'd do, umm hmmmm....

Archived