Sanchez looks a lot like Brees

slats

Brees and the entire Aints organization is corrupt.

They cheated, yet he is allowed to keep his Johnny U breaking TD record..BULLsh*t.

The aints are right up there with the pats ... None of the players should be allowed to keep any records from the period during which bounties were offered, period. If Lance has to give it up, and Bush has to give back the Heisman, then so should Brees.. he IS much like Sanchez, last night he couldn't even dump the ball off, his only apparent *good* throws were down the middle twice, that's it.

Yes I know all about what he did last whatever... he cheated, he still backs up the cheaters, his HC gladly took the punishment without a whimper, and they need a big fat asterisk beside everything they did while cheating.

They cheated, yet he is allowed to keep his Johnny U breaking TD record..BULLsh*t.

The aints are right up there with the pats ... None of the players should be allowed to keep any records from the period during which bounties were offered, period. If Lance has to give it up, and Bush has to give back the Heisman, then so should Brees.. he IS much like Sanchez, last night he couldn't even dump the ball off, his only apparent *good* throws were down the middle twice, that's it.

Yes I know all about what he did last whatever... he cheated, he still backs up the cheaters, his HC gladly took the punishment without a whimper, and they need a big fat asterisk beside everything they did while cheating.

didnt they technically not break a rule though?

didnt they technically not break a rule though?

Offering compensation to injure other people is illegal, Payton is the smartest of the bunch.. he took his punishment, and went to take a few months off..

The rest are touting their innocence (it wutton me) and screaming for "proof". If the proof is real, they (those involved) could be culpable in the criminal sense.. I know of two prosecutors who informed me they would in fact prosecute a citizen for taking money to hurt someone.

Bounties are not allowed in the NFL

Offering compensation to injure other people is illegal, Payton is the smartest of the bunch.. he took his punishment, and went to take a few months off..

The rest are touting their innocence (it wutton me) and screaming for "proof". If the proof is real, they (those involved) could be culpable in the criminal sense.. I know of two prosecutors who informed me they would in fact prosecute a citizen for taking money to hurt someone.

Bounties are not allowed in the NFL

nah i thought like there was no real rule against bounties and that it has happened before. I thought the reason people were punished was for the players some loophole with blaming the salary cap (giving money to players) and for the Payton part because he lied to the commissioner.

and idk if prosecution in a game and out of a game really mirror each other. Heck a foul in basketball would be considered assault if it was outside of a game

I've yet to see any proof that what they diid had any impact on competitive balance unlike what was going on in new england.

I've yet to see any proof that what they diid had any impact on competitive balance unlike what was going on in new england.

No one has...except league officials and lawyers. If the *proof* is as damning as some claim, then how could one argue that being paid extra to *hurt* people doesn't create a competitive imbalance ? I could **** someone up pretty good and make it look like they fell for teh right money...if that was something I was willing to do.

nah i thought like there was no real rule against bounties and that it has happened before. I thought the reason people were punished was for the players some loophole with blaming the salary cap (giving money to players) and for the Payton part because he lied to the commissioner.

and idk if prosecution in a game and out of a game really mirror each other. Heck a foul in basketball would be considered assault if it was outside of a game

Nope.. a foul is considered part of basketball... just like tackling. Now, before a NBA game, if I corralled half the team and offered any of them an extra thou to put someone on the ground as in out of the game, that is illegal.

Nope.. a foul is considered part of basketball... just like tackling. Now, before a NBA game, if I corralled half the team and offered any of them an extra thou to put someone on the ground as in out of the game, that is illegal.

but i thought what they did was reward big hits. Make a block here. Hit the guy so hard he drops the ball. Sack the qb so hard he doesnt come back into the game? Arnt they already getting paid for stuff like that?

He's had 7 picks in the last two weeks, against two top teams... And yet, having played 1 more game than Sanchez, he only has 1 more INT.

Oh, and 5 less fumbles.

Oh, and 19 more touchdowns.

Exactly. Indistinguishable.

but i thought what they did was reward big hits. Make a block here. Hit the guy so hard he drops the ball. Sack the qb so hard he doesnt come back into the game? Arnt they already getting paid for stuff like that?

Its a game, players get paid to play the game...not injure people. If we are going to play lets injure people for money, I have a dream team. The Klitchko brothers for OL, Steven Segal TE Chuck Norris QB a younger Mike Tyson for RB

and the entire contents of death row in Florida for the rest of the team.

Its a game, players get paid to play the game...not injure people. If we are going to play lets injure people for money, I have a dream team. The Klitchko brothers for OL, Steven Segal TE Chuck Norris QB a younger Mike Tyson for RB

and the entire contents of death row in Florida for the rest of the team.

Did Drew Brees piss in your wheaties?

Did Drew Brees piss in your wheaties?

No, actually, I like Brees.. I think he is vowing allegiance publicly to something he probably knew about, but figured it

was harmless, or inconsequential, obviously it is not. Brees has a special child, I had one also..so I can relate to him on a different level..

My point is that players who are *going the extra mile* for whatever reason that has an impact on key players, but is against the rules

in a large way, pre-planned and repeated and ongoing..as was happening in their playbook, then it should be reflected in the records also.

*Drew Brees breaks Johnny U's record !

*This record reflects the period when the New Orleans Saints were cheating

Archived