When will Jim Harbaugh stop being an --- clown?

BlackDynamite

From today's ESPN.com:

"Alex Smith is our starting quarterback. He has not done anything to lose that job," Harbaugh said. "In fact, he's playing at a very high level. Also, Colin Kaepernick, you can't categorize him as a backup quarterback, because he's started games and played very well in those games."

Clearly, Harbaugh is growing tired of all the talk about his quarterback situation, even if much of the drama is of his own creation -- and he refuses to categorize it as a "controversy" with two capable guys in the mix each week. He said again Monday that anything is possible this week, even using both quarterbacks in the game.

"The guys will be hammered," Harbaugh said. "You go to Colin, you go to Alex, 'Should you be the starter?' He's got no good answer for you. He says, 'Yes, I should be the starter' -- we're talking either one -- and you look like you're just building up yourself. If you say no, then they hammer you because you don't think you should be the starter. Then the people, so-called subject matter experts, who talk about, 'You should be making a fuss about it or a stink about it, you shouldn't be that accommodating,' it sends a completely wrong message, to me, for young athletes out there, or high school quarterbacks, where their coach is trying to tell them it's about the team and all of us working together. So that one gets me upset. That's not what our two guys are about."

What difference does it make? They're gonna lose to the Giants anyway, just like in Week 4. Just like last year.

Just what his team needed. A media circus, created by their ego-driven coach.

What an ass clown.....

BD

I agree he's a pompous ass, but is this really the best article to prove it?? It's like you choose an article and write whatever headline you want, regardless of the subject content.

I was really hoping this one would be the article that proves the existence of Bigfoot. BlackDynamite news roulette.

I think he goes back to Smith. What he did last week was avoid the whole "we he or won't he" question among his team as far as Smith being cleared to play. He gave Kaepermick the starter's snaps and had him ready to go rather than go the whole week held hostage to whether Smith was cleared to play. That being said, I think he goes back to Smith now that he is able to practice. But, I could be wrong. The thing about "quarterback controversies" is that they are only a problem when the QB's play like crap. If whoever he starts performs, there is no controversy. It is the same thing I say with Sanchez and Tebow. Tebow is not the problem here, it's the inept starting QB who can't perform and shut everyone up that is the problem.

Archived