Please sign this petition to start Tebow

tebowtime5502

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I love TT because he is a beam of light, and he stands for what is right. In a world full of weak followers, he is a leader. A man with a stance.

2. TT does care about me. I waited on TT at a restaurant in Gainesville, mingled with him for about an hour. He had a smile that could melt you, and he was humble to boot. TT cares about all of us.

3. I get a lot out of standing tall for a man of his calibur.

4. He would go out of his way to help me, and he did.

5. I do not make minimum wage. Even if I did, money is not fulfilling. TT does amazing things with his money, things you will never know of.

6. I don't believe in current humans being role models, but if I had to pick one, TT would be it.

If you're not going to take my question seriously even after I said it was a serious question, then this conversation isn't going to workout. So I bid you a good day sir.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.

I won't sign any petition because I'd rather switch McKnight to QB than start Tebow, but why is he going to die if he plays? Why will his lungs puncture? He practiced full last Wednesday. I'm pretty sure it was just pain and not a life threatening injury. The Jets medical staff might not be the most player friendly, but c'mon.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.

I won't sign any petition because I'd rather switch McKnight to QB than start Tebow, but why is he going to die if he plays? Why will his lungs puncture? He practiced full last Wednesday. I'm pretty sure it was just pain and not a life threatening injury. The Jets medical staff might not be the most player friendly, but c'mon.

If your ribs break the right way, they can puncture your lungs.

Archived