Miami Dolphins are a better franchise then the NYJ

GlennFoley

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They can turn things around in a mere year..

They hire smart people..

Its time for us Jets fans to admit that our franchise is on the par with floozies like Detroit and Arizona...

We are inferior to the Dolphins :cry: ..

Ummmm-Aren't they the franchise that also hired Dave Wannstedt?

How did the Dan Marino foray work out for them?-That was a brilliant stroke of management decisions.

Exactly when was the last time they were even relevant?

TX-I will ask you one serious question-If teh Patriots go 1-1 or 0-1 in teh playoffs this year, will their season be a terrible train wreck that you made the Jets out to be last year?

Dierk, if the Pats do not at least reach the AFC Championship game, then the season will be a huge disappointment (or like you said, a "trainwreck").

I have a hard time seeing any team beating the Colts this year, especially in the dome, but I think the Pats can win one game in Foxboro and steal one on the road and then face the Colts in Indy for the AFC Championship.

Tomorrow will be a very good test to see if they can string back-to-back solid games together.

any other time Id move this...today?

Im going to let the posters speak.

Smizzy, it doesn't seem like they are even changing..

They are planning on signing garbage like Kerry Collins next year in hopes for an 8-8 season AT BEST! instead of concentrating on REBUILDING with younger players..

I HATE Kerry Collins.. He is the worst QB in the leauge hands down.. He was garbage everywhere hes been.. I don't care if hes been a superbowl.. Giants fans HATED him.. He may have some talent, but has a seed for a brain.. Signing him is a slap in the face to Jets fans IMO.. I used to make fun of Collins, because he looks like a hobo.. Hes a joke; just like this franchise!

Go ahead Bradway.. Get the 4th pick in the draft, and draft D'Brickshaw Ferguson; a guy who couldn't even make the 1st team All ACC.. But like Dwayne Robertson he is a terrific athlete, because that ALWAYS translates to success in the NFL!

They don't have a clue.. Not a clue..

They are planning on signing garbage like Kerry Collins next year in hopes for an 8-8 season AT BEST! instead of concentrating on REBUILDING with younger players..

I HATE Kerry Collins.. He is the worst QB in the leauge hands down.. He was garbage everywhere hes been.. I don't care if hes been a superbowl.. Giants fans HATED him.. He may have some talent, but has a seed for a brain.. Signing him is a slap in the face to Jets fans IMO.. I used to make fun of Collins, because he looks like a hobo.. Hes a joke; just like this franchise!

Go ahead Bradway.. Get the 4th pick in the draft, and draft D'Brickshaw Ferguson; a guy who couldn't even make the 1st team All ACC.. But like Dwayne Robertson he is a terrific athlete, because that ALWAYS translates to success in the NFL!

Im glad you have an opinion. It was refreshing to read it just now. In fact, I enjoyed your point of view.

If you made more post's like this Id be thrilled. You have the right idea but are going about it the wrong way. evry jets fan has a love/hate relationship with the team. You need to find a more prodcutive way to express your opinion then the way you are now.

Step up floey.

You want the spotlight? It's on. Now show me what you got homeslice.

You don't want Kerry Collins, yet you want Aaron Brooks.

You bash D'Brickashaw Ferguson, yet if he was in the Big Ten, you'd suffocate from choking on his dick.

This is why you are a joke.

Im glad you have an opinion. It was refreshing to read it just now. In fact, I enjoyed your point of view.

If you made more post's like this Id be thrilled. You have the right idea but are going about it the wrong way. evry jets fan has a love/hate relationship with the team. You need to find a more prodcutive way to express your opinion then the way you are now.

Step up floey.

You want the spotlight? It's on. Now show me what you got homeslice.

So what are you asking? You want to know what I would do?

I would restructure or cut everyone on the offense who is overpaid(guys like Mawae,Fabini,Kendall,McCareiens,Fiedler,Martin,Chrebet) and can be cut without a big cap hit..

I would also get rid of Barton, Ty Law, Lance Legree, and Robertson on defense. Ty Law and Lance legree are givens.. Barton isn't a big deal.. Our linebacker corp was good this year without him.. He is expendable IMO.. Robertson hasn't been anything special thus far in his career. Good GM's cut his losses, and everybody knows hes not worth a quarter of his salary.. We played fine last week without him..

Good Franchises don't have loyalty to their players. Good Franchises realize that they don't have to pay them, because they have "done so much for their team"

Bradway/Herm make decisions with their hearts not with their heads..

Use these cuts to sign some things we've needed for years..

A big play WR(Reggie Wayne?)

A big DT who can stuff the run(Sam Adams?)

A couple of Good Young OL..

A good young HB?(Chris Brown)

Then fill the rest of the holes in the drafts...

According this plan we can be ready to compete again in 2-3 years IMO.. Reggie Wayne is relativly young(27) Sam Adams will always be fat, and Chris Brown is an option if they aren't enamored with Maroney or Williams..

QB position? Go 2nd round this year.. Omar Jacobs or Jay Cutler will be good..

You don't want Kerry Collins, yet you want Aaron Brooks.

You bash D'Brickashaw Ferguson, yet if he was in the Big Ten, you'd suffocate from choking on his d!ck.

This is why you are a joke.

Aaron Brooks has a thing called UPSIDE! Something very few players on this team have..

Kerry Collins is a finished/declining product who was never good..

I bash D'Brick, because he hasn't had great success in college yet hes supposed to come in and dominate in NFL :?

Aaron Brooks has a thing called UPSIDE! Something very few players on this team have..

I bash D'Brick, because he hasn't had great success in college yet hes supposed to come in and dominate in NFL :?

Aaron Brooks is 27 years old. He doesn't have any upside. He may be a decent QB, but he makes horrible decisions throwing the ball. It's not like he's had nothing to throw to in the Big Easy either. Joe Horn is a mighty fine receiver.

Nor do I think Kerry Collins is the answer. It sounds like a cop out, but we won't know until the offseason, to see how things shake down.

Aaron Brooks has NO upside, whatsoever. He is a terrible quarterback. He tries to run, but he isn't all that fast. He makes incredibly stupid decisions. He's 30 years old and he's still horrible. How much upside is there? Not like I know, I've only seen about 75 of his 82 career starts. :roll:

I've seen no one here say anything about being in favor of bringing in Kerry Collins. Other than the occasional homer, I think most of us agree that it's time to rebuild, and bringing in a quarterback on his last legs is not the answer.

So what are you asking? You want to know what I would do?

I would restructure or cut everyone on the offense who is overpaid(guys like Mawae,Fabini,Kendall,McCareiens,Fiedler,Martin,Chrebet) and can be cut without a big cap hit..

I would also get rid of Barton, Ty Law, Lance Legree, and Robertson on defense. Ty Law and Lance legree are givens.. Barton isn't a big deal.. Our linebacker corp was good this year without him.. He is expendable IMO.. Robertson hasn't been anything special thus far in his career. Good GM's cut his losses, and everybody knows hes not worth a quarter of his salary.. We played fine last week without him..

Good Franchises don't have loyalty to their players. Good Franchises realize that they don't have to pay them, because they have "done so much for their team"

Bradway/Herm make decisions with their hearts not with their heads..

Use these cuts to sign some things we've needed for years..

A big play WR(Reggie Wayne?)

A big DT who can stuff the run(Sam Adams?)

A couple of Good Young OL..

A good young HB?(Chris Brown)

Then fill the rest of the holes in the drafts...

According this plan we can be ready to compete again in 2-3 years IMO.. Reggie Wayne is relativly young(27) Sam Adams will always be fat, and Chris Brown is an option if they aren't enamored with Maroney or Williams..

QB position? Go 2nd round this year.. Omar Jacobs or Jay Cutler will be good..

Who is this guy?

See what i mean.

Bravo =D>

They can turn things around in a mere year..

They hire smart people..

Its time for us Jets fans to admit that our franchise is on the par with floozies like Detroit and Arizona...

We are inferior to the Dolphins :cry: ..

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Post of the week!!!

Ummmm-Aren't they the franchise that also hired Dave Wannstedt?

How did the Dan Marino foray work out for them?-That was a brilliant stroke of management decisions.

Exactly when was the last time they were even relevant?

It's also the franchise that drafted Dan when no one else wanted him and the same franchise who hired Shula. The Dolphins biggest mistake was sticking with the failed experiment that was Wanny.

Dierk, if the Pats do not at least reach the AFC Championship game, then the season will be a huge disappointment (or like you said, a "trainwreck").

I have a hard time seeing any team beating the Colts this year, especially in the dome, but I think the Pats can win one game in Foxboro and steal one on the road and then face the Colts in Indy for the AFC Championship.

Tomorrow will be a very good test to see if they can string back-to-back solid games together.

Plus, regardless of whether or not the Pats lose in the playoffs, the did something this year we could not last year: win the division.

• 3 years later...
Are you retarded?

This is a three year old thread started by a banned poster who was wrong then and is wrong now.

I merely bumped it to show the irony of history repeating itself, and if history is a guide, we will finish 6-10 while the Penny led Jets finish 10-6 and in the playoffs. Wait, nevermind, it's the other way around ;)

Archived