Miami Dolphins are a better franchise then the NYJ

GlennFoley

;)

Considering its February, everything is an "if" at this point, and that includes the Dolphins as well. If Chad can stay healthy, if he can handle a tougher schedule, if their offense doesn't struggle once teams have an offseason to adjust to them, if Sparano really is legit. But if you want to hang your hat on hoping an opposing team's starting QB doesn't get healthy and another's coach turns out to be a complete bust then have at it.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Considering its February, everything is an "if" at this point, and that includes the Dolphins as well. If Chad can stay healthy, if he can handle a tougher schedule, if their offense doesn't struggle once teams have an offseason to adjust to them, if Sparano really is legit. But if you want to hang your hat on hoping an opposing team's starting QB doesn't get healthy and another's coach turns out to be a complete bust then have at it.

I know BG we gotta see what happens. I'm hoping my team continues to play smart football and my guru's in the FO continue to make stellar draft selections....One thing i know fo sho...is that the circus has def left Miami and for that i'm happy

I know BG we gotta see what happens. I'm hoping my team continues to play smart football and my guru's in the FO continue to make stellar draft selections....One thing i know fo sho...is that the circus has def left Miami and for that i'm happy

:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

392209.jpg

Some facts for the Dolphin fans. Since the NFL went to 32 teams in 2002 and realigned the divisions here are the regular season records for the 4 AFCE teams:

Miami: 50-62

Buffalo: 49-63

New York: 52-60

New England: 86-26

AFCE Champs:

Jets 2002, Pats 2003-2007, Dolphins 2008

Playoff appearances:

Jets: 2002, 2004, 2006. 2-3 with only 1 first round loss and none of them at home.

Dolphins: 2008. 0-1 with a first round embarrassment at home.

:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

392209.jpg

Your assumption that Bill Parcells and Jeff Ireland drafted Ted Ginn Jr. is wrong, he was drafted by a previous regime, and for the record, we Dolphin fans are not bothered anymore by the drafting of Ginn, he's proving himself more and more each year.

Some facts for the Dolphin fans. Since the NFL went to 32 teams in 2002 and realigned the divisions here are the regular season records for the 4 AFCE teams:

Miami: 50-62

Buffalo: 49-63

New York: 52-60

New England: 86-26

AFCE Champs:

Jets 2002, Pats 2003-2007, Dolphins 2008

Playoff appearances:

Jets: 2002, 2004, 2006. 2-3 with only 1 first round loss and none of them at home.

Dolphins: 2008. 0-1 with a first round embarrassment at home.

Is this a veiled attempt at gloating about the Patriots? Seems that way ;) The main thing that sticks out is how bad Buffalo has been, They're awful.

You do realize that the Jets have still absolutely owned the Dolphins over the past decade, right? One game doesn't change that.

Just wanted to make sure that was still clear.

I believe i've posted in this thread already about our woes against the JETS...But this thread is about who is the better franchise not who has more wins head to head...you do know the Miami Dolphins have accomplished more than the NYJ jets...right??? Just wanted to make sure that is still clear...

I believe i've posted in this thread already about our woes against the JETS...But this thread is about who is the better franchise not who has more wins head to head...you do know the Miami Dolphins have accomplished more than the NYJ jets...right??? Just wanted to make sure that is still clear...

In ancient history? Sure. In recent history? Yeah, not so much.

In ancient history? Sure. In recent history? Yeah, not so much.[/quote

recent history says were AFC EAST CHAMPIONS.

And there you go again, throwing a parade for being AFCE Champs as if it's some great accomplishments. And you wonder why we ridicule you.

No Jet, Pat, or Bills fan gives a **** about the Fins getting the right to embarrass themselves at home the following week.

And there you go again, throwing a parade for being AFCE Champs as if it's some great accomplishments. And you wonder why we ridicule you.

No Jet, Pat, or Bills fan gives a **** about the Fins getting the right to embarrass themselves at home the following week.

Hey the guy brought up recent history who's better...This season that we had is as recent as it gets. Believe me i'm not gonna lose any sleep about being ridiculed on the jets site. I enjoy conflict and this merely passes the time while i'm at work. Have at it boss...

Hey the guy brought up recent history who's better...This season that we had is as recent as it gets. Believe me i'm not gonna lose any sleep about being ridiculed on the jets site. I enjoy conflict and this merely passes the time while i'm at work. Have at it boss...

Of course! This is all in good fun and it definately passes the time during the day.

Since it's a big no-no to ridicule a disabled person being excited about coming in 6th place in the Special Olympics, I have my fun ridiculing Fin fans who get excited about winning the AFCE and having Chad as their QB.

Of course! This is all in good fun and it definately passes the time during the day.

Since it's a big no-no to ridicule a disabled person being excited about coming in 6th place in the Special Olympics, I have my fun ridiculing Fin fans who get excited about winning the AFCE and having Chad as their QB.

What's the difference?

Dude you gotta make me a sig man...
Ask Aqua queer, his magicaly change QB's every year. :rim:

I know you like that one...

Your Avatar is cool, even I think so and I hate the Fish, you don't need me to make you a sig.

That no name one is nice.........................................NOT!!!

Ask Aqua queer, his magicaly change QB's every year. :rim:

I know you like that one...

Your Avatar is cool, even I think so and I hate the Fish, you don't need me to make you a sig.

That no name one is nice.........................................NOT!!!

Soooo, did you get banned from the Gang Green? Is that why you've made a resurgence here?

dur dur da dolphuns are awsome dur dur...isnt your dad the one they call Simple Jack?

Yea that was a brutal shot i gave you...lighten up

It doesn't matter if it's brutal or not. Families are off-limits, you should know that.

Plus, you should be more intelligent in coming up with a putdown than attacking people's family members.

So it's nothing to "lighten up" about. You should know better.

It doesn't matter if it's brutal or not. Families are off-limits, you should know that.

Plus, you should be more intelligent in coming up with a putdown than attacking people's family members.

His mother would have taught him that if she wasn't so busy being a prostitute.

High Five! Who's with me?

Why is this thread still going?

Can we just all agree that the Miami Dolphins are a pimple on the ******* of life and move on?

I was thinking the same thing. fin fans are getting their rocks off though having this dumb thread on the front page. It's the only front page they're on ...no one else gives a ****. Like us, their season is OVER! One more game than us and they totally embarrassed the AFC East in the playoffs...goes to show you what an overrated team they actually were in '08. Teams like the Jets and Pats collapsed and paved the way for the smoke and mirrors fin team who took advantage and that's the only thing I will give them credit for...the funny thing though is they STILL DON'T GET IT.

Ok i'm sorry i hurt your feelings by saying your father is Simple Jack...my bad, my bust.

I was thinking the same thing. fin fans are getting their rocks off though having this dumb thread on the front page. It's the only front page they're on ...no one else gives a ****. Like us, their season is OVER! One more game than us and they totally embarrassed the AFC East in the playoffs...goes to show you what an overrated team they actually were in '08. Teams like the Jets and Pats collapsed and paved the way for the smoke and mirrors fin team who took advantage and that's the only thing I will give them credit for...the funny thing though is they STILL DON'T GET IT.

Say what you want i celebrated all over your stadium...All you had to do was beat us and we wouldn't have made the playoffs, instead we stuck it to you in front of your fans...i bet you were hating life that night...i actually went to NYC afterward to party it up...it was great man.

Archived