Miami Dolphins are a better franchise then the NYJ

GlennFoley

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say what you want i celebrated all over your stadium...All you had to do was beat us and we wouldn't have made the playoffs, instead we stuck it to you in front of your fans...i bet you were hating life that night...i actually went to NYC afterward to party it up...it was great man.

Did it bother me that you guys won...sure. But, I'm over it like the cheap trick whore the fins are. I'm glad you partied in NYC...I've partied celebrating Jet victories over your sorry team more often than not in South Florida over the years myself...feels good doesn't it! You wouldn't know, your history with the Jets isn't exactly stellar. :bwahaharoll:

Ok i'm sorry i hurt your feelings by saying your father is Simple Jack...my bad, my bust.

No, you didn't hurt my feelings. You could never do that. With responses like the above it's obvious you simply don't understand my point.

But I shouldn't be suprised, you're a Fin fan.

So save your fake apologies.

Crashingjet is his mother?

:bwahaharoll:

So now we're taking pot shots? Not cool, families are off limits, or don't you know the rules. Oh yeah, tell your mom she left her panties at my house last night.

Why u talkin bout my mama yo!?!?! CJ is a cool cat but this was a funny post.

Traitor... "Band of Brothers", look into it man ;)

No matter how nice you are to him, he won't make you a sig.

So now we're taking pot shots? Not cool, families are off limits, or don't you know the rules. Oh yeah, tell your mom she left her panties at my house last night.

Traitor... "Band of Brothers", look into it man ;)

No matter how nice you are to him, he won't make you a sig.

ahhhh a little wedding crashers quote there....i always got your back CJ

No, you didn't hurt my feelings. You could never do that. With responses like the above it's obvious you simply don't understand my point.

But I shouldn't be suprised, you're a Fin fan.

So save your fake apologies.

ok iw as out of line...i really didn't think it was a big deal...if you look at the post i did it at 2:20 am after a night of boozing....so i apologize

ok iw as out of line...i really didn't think it was a big deal...if you look at the post i did it at 2:20 am after a night of boozing....so i apologize

I'm greatly dissapointed. If "Simple Jack" is the best you can think of while under the influence you NEED to change what you drink.

I'm greatly dissapointed. If "Simple Jack" is the best you can think of while under the influence you NEED to change what you drink.

wasnt really even that wasted...only had 5 beers, 3 jager bombs and a double goose with red bull to keep me trucking through the night. yea simple jack is pretty bad...but when i was typing it it seemed really funny

2006 New York Jets > 2008 Miami Dolphins.

That team had one less win, but didn't need the Wildcat to pick up a win against New England. ;)

In the end, it all falls down.

I hope you're joking. It still irks me that people knock us for having an intuitive coaching staff and one of the most talented and versatille running backs in the NFL.

And the 2006 Jets ranked in the bottom 3rd of the league in offense and defense, they turned it over more than '08 Dolphins, didn't win the division and won fewer games. Come on, you can't honestly believe that.

And the Simple Jack comment was priceless; love that movie. HAHA!

I hope you're joking. It still irks me that people knock us for having an intuitive coaching staff and one of the most talented and versatille running backs in the NFL.

And the 2006 Jets ranked in the bottom 3rd of the league in offense and defense, they turned it over more than '08 Dolphins, didn't win the division and won fewer games. Come on, you can't honestly believe that.

Awe, does it irk you? Too ****ing bad...until you guys prove you can to the league (not just Jet fans) that you're not just one hit wonders, then you'll continue to be irked...if you don't like it, you know where the door is at.

Again, you guys embarrassed the AFC East with your typical dolphin playoff game.

I think us Pats, Jets & Dolphins fans should marvel at the consistency of the Buffalo Bills.

I don't know if any other team in NFL history has put together back to back to back 7-9 seasons.

What else would you expect from a team that lost back to back to back to back Super Bowls?

What's even better, they would've broken the trend and improved to 8-8 this year if it wasn't for another case of WIDE RIGHT!

I think us Pats, Jets & Dolphins fans should marvel at the consistency of the Buffalo Bills.

I don't know if any other team in NFL history has put together back to back to back 7-9 seasons.

Oh yeah, Buffalo's pathetic. They haven't won the division, gone to the playoffs or even been relevent for the entire decade. Whata bunch of losers!

Hey, that feels good ;)

You mean by winning the division? Something the Jets have done, what, 3 times? Jealousy doesn't look good on you, dude.

No, I was responding to your post about you being irked...like I said, if you don't like it, simple solution...leave. You fin fans come here and it's like a circle jerk from you clowns to make some point how good your team is...we know your team isn't good. Your record is good, I'll give you that, but to think you're a good team...LOL. Good teams don't lose the way you guys did in the first round....at least make it a game dude.

Yes, I'm jealous....:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Speaking about the Bills, there's this Bills fan on the "other place" who intentionally chose the username Buffboy. Pretty good poster, but still.

That's all you need to know about Bills fans.

There is a Bills fan named SweetLee83 that has been a poster here for years. He is good people.

They won one fewer game. However, 11 wins wouldn't have won the division in 2006 either, so I'm not sure what your point is there. I'm not saying the 06 Jets were better than the 08 Dolphins, but both teams were mirages. They both stole some wins due to a new coaching staff nobody knew what to expect from, a lot of trick plays nobody saw coming, a major roster turnover that teams didn't have much scouting info on while riding an easy schedule to 10/11 wins and an early playoff exit.

Archived